BY HORMEL

Hormel extra lean teriyaki pork tenderloin see more...

Summer W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I am so picky when it comes to the meat i eat!!! All food should be pleasing to all 5 senses and really create a moment. This tenderloin is very versitale, i personally gave grilled it, baked it, cut and fry it. It is always good clean tasting and fresh. My favorite dish is pecan crusted pork tenderloin medalions with sweet potatoes any style!!!!
Nicole S.
PR DU CHIEN, WI
Hormel got it right on this tenderloin. The marinade is perfect and the meat is so tender I was able to cut it with a fork. Zero prep work...throw it on the grill, wait for a bit, and enjoy! Will definitely buy this again!
Laura W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are the best for cooking all day in a crock pot. Very simple and easy to heat them up. The best part is they are already seasoned so there's no need to go the extra mile to marinate them. Love these and they are not fatty at all.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
We buy hormel tenderloin frequently and enjoy it quite a bit. I prefer to bake it (very simple for me to do) and my dad likes to grill it. It turns out well either way. Very moist and yummy.
Angela M.
I buy these when they are in sale and the whole family likes them. I usually do add more spices such as garlic, my favorite way to cook is wrapped in tinfoil over the campfire on the beach!
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
Although this is a bit pricey, I bought it to cook for my husband one time because I had a coupon. It freezes and keeps really well. It's easy to cook, just place it on a cookie sheet in the oven! Works great for hot meat with rice, and then also good the next day on a sandwich!
Shirleen R.
Macclenny, FL
This is a great product but I like to cut it into medallions and add a little more teriyaki sauce. We also drain some bean sprouts and mix them in the teriyaki sauce. It is so tender. It is a little on the expensive side so it's an occasional addition to our menu.
Kathryn L.
This is always a hit with my kids. It's easy, and doesn't take too long. It does shrink significantly, but that's to be expected. The flavor goes right through. Good for an easy family meal.
Charlotte H.
Great flavor and the meat is always tender. An easy meal with little to no prep work for a tasty main course. Letting the meat rest for at least 5 minutes helps with retaining moisture.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
I tend to buy these tenderloins when they're on sale- they are great in the crockpot to shred apart. However, the terriyaki one is not my favorite flavor, I prefer the peppercorn.
LeAnne W.
What is the best method of cooking to guarantee a moist tenderloin?
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
I have tried the other kind they make in the pork tenderloin, but i haven't tried the teriyaki, What does it taste like?
donna a.
Mohegan Lake, NY, NY
Im always looking for quick meals to make when I get home from work, and look to have left overs the next day. If I were to cook a whole pork tenderloin in the oven, how long does it need to cook?