Hormel Extra Lean Original Pork Tenderloin 18.4-oz. uploaded by Wendolyn N.

BY HORMEL #59 in Pork

Hormel extra lean original pork tenderloin 18.4-oz. see more...

Lydda L.
Miami Beach
I like the extra lean cut when I am wrapping the tenderloin in a bacon weave. This cut is perfect for it. Rub it with chipotles from a can and add garlic and salt and you are done! Easy recipe packed full of flavor. A definite crowd pleaser.
Nicole C.
Greenwell Springs, LA
Simple and delish! I freeze prepared crock pot dishes. Cut this in half, place in a gallon size freezer bag. Mix a pot roast seasoning packet in 2 cups of water and add to the bag. Seal the bag and remove as much air as possible. Freeze (sitting up). One morning as you are heading out of the dorm drop in the crockpot. Set on low and it's ready when you get home from work. It is fantastic!
Carol C.
Fitchburg , Ma
These are great as an easy dinner. throw it in the oven and forget it. Just make sure you don't over cook it and allow it to rest or it's like chewing sawdust. I also like the different flavored ones I have tried.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
You can use this so many different ways and it always comes out juicy and tender. It id truly melt in your mouth.
Wendolyn N.
Center Point, AL
I love Hormel Pork Tenderloin... It's delicious and I've had many different ways and let me tell they all work...
Jacquelyn J.
What is your favorite way to cook pork tenderloin? I usually brush it with barbeque sauce and bake it but looking for alternatives for the family!