HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni

by Hormel

U.S. inspected And passed by department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is my go to for pepperoni! These slices are very flavorful and are perfect for pizzas and calzones. They even taste great with crackers and cheese for a snack. I will buy again and I recommend.
Susan S.
HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni uploaded by Susan S.
HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Received this for Mother’s Day ❤️ the display was beautiful. The pepperoni was crafted to resemble a flower 🌺 I did not want to ruin the beautiful arrangement by eating it. Once we started, I have to say my favorite was the pepperoni slices! I buy this brand all the time. #InfluensterTreat
Misty S.
Tulare, CA
Personally I didn't care for this product. It strangely was dry but left an oily film in my mouth. Wod not purchase or recommend
Chantal K.
Abilene, KS
Love using these to make a sub sandwich at home. They taste good, and make great sandwiches! Good value.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
This is a must have for camping trips, trips to the lake, etc. Always a good treat to add to sandwiches or to cut up in quick marinara dishes while outside the home. I usually try to buy at least 4 packages for the three of us and we use it all up before the trips are over. I truly thank them for coming out with this for those trips!
viktoriia S.
Bothell, WA
I really like these sausages because they have a strange taste. They are not made from meat. #voxbox
David P.
Everett, MA
HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni uploaded by David P.
HORMEL Deli Sandwich Style Pepperoni uploaded by David P.
Purchased at: Target
Excellent pepperoni to have in the house and throw in sandwiches or on cheese platters or in eggs or pasta or on top of pizza, etc. delicious, cheap, and easy!
Laramie C.
Sligo, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these. They taste good and are inexpensive. Love using them for pizza and other recipes or just to eat them alone.
Rachel C.
Jackson, MO
These make for a good home made pizza. My entire family enjoys the taste. They are decently priced ancan pick them up just bout anywhere. I like the bag but dislike the air sealed packs as they take forever to open lol. But I will be using again next time its pizza night.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
This pepperoni brand is very tasty and delicious i well recomend hormel brand their hams are good and tasty.

Looking for your answer?