GroceryFrozen FoodsPrepared FoodsHormel
Compleats Homestyle Chicken Breast & Dressing

Hormel Compleats Homestyle Chicken Breast & Dressing

by Hormel

Hormel® Compleats® Homestyle Chicken Breast With Rib Meat & Dressing.
Since 1891.
Tender white meat chicken with traditional dressing and flavorful chicken gravy.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hormel Compleats Homestyle Chicken Breast & Dressing!
Lorrie  M.
Purchased at: Kroger
These are super cheap and don’t require freezing or refrigeration making them easy to take on the go. The chicken breast is surprisingly really good as is the gravy. The dressing was so soggy I couldn’t eat it which was disappointing because that’s what I really was craving the most.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
It's ok. Of course it's not as good as a real, homemade version, but if you're on a budget or in a rush, it's fine.
Megan J.
Martin, TN
1,027 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The Hormel Compleats Homestyle Chicken Breast & Dressing meal is one of the best quick meals I have had in awhile. The chicken and the dressing were both really good. It has a great amount of protein in here as well so definitely an easy product to incorporate into your diet.
Diana C.
murrieta, CA
I love how simple and fast these are to heat, they taste ok I wasn't amazed but it wasn't horrible. I ate all of it and I liked it :)

Looking for your answer?