BY HORMEL

Compleats.
Since 1891.
Chili with beans.
Ready in 90 seconds.
U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
When I need a quick meal that taste homemade I get Compleats. Love that there are a variety and I can store them on my shelf instead of the fridge.
Maiyung Y.
Saint Paul, MN
It's delicious and cheap! What a great deal. Easy to heat and eat quick! I love these kind of products. It's packaged but tastes like it's not.
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
These are the perfect go to meal when I just don't want to cook! And they taste like they just came out of the crock pot!
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love buying Hormel Complete Chili with beans. I can eat this as a meal the way it comes or i eat them as a frito pie.
Brittney D.
This was super yummy! I've tried SEVERAL meals from this brand, and I'm not always a fan, but this was delicious!