BY HORMEL

Hormel compleats chicken & dumplings microwaveable meal 10 oz see more...

Tina S.
This has to be one of the worst prepared meals I have ever eaten. The flavor of the chicken was awful and the texture of the "dumplings" was as bad. At the risk of gaining the ire of my children over the "three bite rule", I gave it the three bites when all I wanted to do was stop at the first.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
I don't know why I don't like this one as much as others. Something about the almost-too-tough texture of the dumplings, I think. But at least this one has some decent amount of chicken in it.
Brigitte B.
Jackson, NJ
The flavors in this boxed meal were good, but I disliked the texture and taste of the chicken. It was very chewy. I even tried a few different flavors and felt the same about all of them. I purchased this meal at my grocery store. I would not purchase this product again.
Summer W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
I am usually not a fan of this type of food, but if i had to this would be the one. The dressing and gravy ae e what make all the difference here because the meat is cheap quality, but can't complain for the price.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
I recently bought one of these to try at work instead of ordering out all the time. I did not like it at all. Way to salty and the texture was insane (not in a good way). I am not a fan of this type.
Lasha C.
Eglin AFB, FL
These are a good price and most of them are really good. I would take these to work and pop it in the microwave and it's almost like a home cooked meal in 3 minutes.
Julie T.
Love it! sometimes I don't feel like cooking so I go to my cabinet and pop it in the microwave and in minutes its ready to eat! i love that it doesn't take long to heat them up
marissa k.
kelayres, Pennsylvania
The worst food I ever ate. I couldn't even get threw the first spoon full the chicken was hard and had a weird taste. The worst thing to buy.
Stephanie M.
Uniontown, PA
These meals are perfect to take to work. No refrigeration needed and just enough food to fill you up and keep you energized.
Heather K.
Great for a quick lunch, used to take them to work often! They are actually very good, good flavor.