Hormel Chili with Beans uploaded by Thalia G.Hormel Chili with Beans uploaded by Miranda F.
4 colors available

BY HORMEL

Find soups, stews and stocks at Target.com! Hormel chili with beans 15 oz see more...

Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I know it's weird to have such a strong canned chili preference, but I do. What can I say? Hormel chili is so good, and doesn't have all the grease on top like so many other brands. And it doesn't come out in a cylinder shape either! That jut really bothers me for some reason. This is the best chili for hot dogs, or for just eating on its own! ❤️
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Delicious and hearty chili beans. They have the perfect flavor and are especially tasty on a chili dog. I buy these at Walmart or Savemart and they're pretty much a staple in my household. They also make a great dip when mixed with cheese.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decent for canned chili. It's a fast, easy way to to get extra protein for those on a high protein diet! I usually prefer homemade chili, but this will do for a quick lunch on the days when I don't feel like cooking!
Thalia G.
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite chili for my chili cheese dogs ! About to cook some tonight for my family
Kristana H.
Kristana H.
Merrill, IA
This chili is great. In our family we use this with Veletta cheese and salsa to make a chili con queso dip. Yummy
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Harrisville, UT
I'm not a fan of the flavor of this chili. We use chili a lot in our household and I much prefer other brands.
Kalynn W.
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I grew up eating this chili, I have since married a man that will only eat Skyline chili. So when I am making conies for just myself, this is what I will usually use.
Derana M.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like hormel chili. I have grown up on it. I love it without beans, but with beans are ok.
Jenny P.
Jenny P.
This product is decent. In my opinion it doesn't have the best taste but when cooked with other foods, it doesn't taste as bad
amanda h.
amanda h.
Superior, WI
I like this chilli. It is nice fore someone like myself that is on a high protein diet. I like once a week or so on nights when I do not want to cook. It is great with some chillie powder and onin on top with a bit of cheese.