Hormel Chili with Beans uploaded by Miranda F.Hormel Chili with Beans uploaded by Thalia G.

BY HORMEL

Find soups, stews and stocks at Target.com! Hormel chili with beans 15 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
I know it's weird to have such a strong canned chili preference, but I do. What can I say? Hormel chili is so good, and doesn't have all the grease on top like so many other brands. And it doesn't come out in a cylinder shape either! That jut really bothers me for some reason. This is the best chili for hot dogs, or for just eating on its own! ❤️
Brittany M.
Delicious and hearty chili beans. They have the perfect flavor and are especially tasty on a chili dog. I buy these at Walmart or Savemart and they're pretty much a staple in my household. They also make a great dip when mixed with cheese.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Decent for canned chili. It's a fast, easy way to to get extra protein for those on a high protein diet! I usually prefer homemade chili, but this will do for a quick lunch on the days when I don't feel like cooking!
Kalynn W.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I grew up eating this chili, I have since married a man that will only eat Skyline chili. So when I am making conies for just myself, this is what I will usually use.
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
I love this chilli, i eat it like this, sometimes i use it on fries or hotdogs, it's good, with or without beans
Brittany O.
Harrisville, UT
I'm not a fan of the flavor of this chili. We use chili a lot in our household and I much prefer other brands.
Derana M.
Corona, CA
I really like hormel chili. I have grown up on it. I love it without beans, but with beans are ok.
Kristana H.
Merrill, IA
This chili is great. In our family we use this with Veletta cheese and salsa to make a chili con queso dip. Yummy
Thalia G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My all time favorite chili for my chili cheese dogs ! About to cook some tonight for my family
Jenny P.
This product is decent. In my opinion it doesn't have the best taste but when cooked with other foods, it doesn't taste as bad