BY HORMEL

Hormel® Chili Since 1891 No Beans.
#1 selling chili in America!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Chili No Beans 10.5 oz more...
The kids and I love eating Hormel chili with no beans on our hot dogs. We do not eat this too often we usually have it once a month or every other month. It is an easy and quick meal and taste okay too. It is also inexpensive and can be bought at most grocery stores and at Wal-Mart.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Hormel chili is surprisingly really delicious for canned chili. It's great for chili dogs, chili cheese fries, or just a quick meal heated up in a bowl. It's fairly inexpensive and a great item to just have on-hand in your pantry since it's shelf stable.
Betsy D.
Carencro, LA
I purchased this can of Hormel Chili without beans at Walmart. It is so much better than any other brand I have tried. It is the closest thing homemade that I have found
Tori K.
Ocklawaha, FL
I love this canned chili! My whole family loves it too! I use it for chili dogs and nachos. It tastes great and has a good flavor for being canned chili, plus it's super affordable! I think I got mine for $1 at Target. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick dinner or even just a snack!
Charlie A.
Sometimes I like to skip the beans. Some people think, "if you skip the beans, it's not chili, its beef sauce" lol but I disagree. When I make chili dogs I prefer this because it doesn't over fill me. Good price too!
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
These are delicious. Usually use this for a quick meal. I use them for chili dogs, chili cheese French fries. The Hormel chili no beans is such better than the ones with beans.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
My husband loves chilli dogs and i don't like chilli so i don't make chilli that much but this is the chilli he uses when he wants a fast meal
Breanna B.
Zephyrhills, FL
My favorite chili! I try and stay away from beans because of the texture. This is just perfect. By itself. On hotdogs. Or on potato chips!
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Actual chili is not supposed to have beans. This chili does not. It's great for chili cheese dip, chili cheese dogs, and chili Mac & cheese
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
I really like using this on top of hot dogs. It's a lighter Chili Dog. The Hormel taste just brings back memories from my childhood.