BY HORMEL

Hormel® Chili Since 1891 No Beans.
#1 selling chili in America!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Hormel chili is surprisingly really delicious for canned chili. It's great for chili dogs, chili cheese fries, or just a quick meal heated up in a bowl. It's fairly inexpensive and a great item to just have on-hand in your pantry since it's shelf stable.
Betsy D.
Carencro, LA
I purchased this can of Hormel Chili without beans at Walmart. It is so much better than any other brand I have tried. It is the closest thing homemade that I have found
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Review for: Chili No Beans 10.5 oz more...
The kids and I love eating Hormel chili with no beans on our hot dogs. We do not eat this too often we usually have it once a month or every other month. It is an easy and quick meal and taste okay too. It is also inexpensive and can be bought at most grocery stores and at Wal-Mart.
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
I love this canned chili! My whole family loves it too! I use it for chili dogs and nachos. It tastes great and has a good flavor for being canned chili, plus it's super affordable! I think I got mine for $1 at Target. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick dinner or even just a snack!
Charlie A.
Sometimes I like to skip the beans. Some people think, "if you skip the beans, it's not chili, its beef sauce" lol but I disagree. When I make chili dogs I prefer this because it doesn't over fill me. Good price too!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Me and my boyfriend love this brand. We use the chilli If we're making hot dogs. My boyfriend loves the kind without the beans he will not eat the ones that have beans in it .
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
These are delicious. Usually use this for a quick meal. I use them for chili dogs, chili cheese French fries. The Hormel chili no beans is such better than the ones with beans.
Rebekah T.
Booneville, AR
Review for: Chili No Beans 10.5 oz more...
I love chili dogs, but hate beans. This is perfect because it is bean free with a delicious taste. Perfect for a chili dog or Frito chili pie.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
My husband loves chilli dogs and i don't like chilli so i don't make chilli that much but this is the chilli he uses when he wants a fast meal
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Actual chili is not supposed to have beans. This chili does not. It's great for chili cheese dip, chili cheese dogs, and chili Mac & cheese