Add a Photo

By HORMEL
#487 in Soup & Broth
HormelĀ® Chili Since 1891 No Beans.
#1 selling chili in America!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
Photos (3)
Tori K.
Tori K.
Dunnellon, FL

I love this canned chili! My whole family loves it too! I use it for chili dogs and nachos. It tastes great and has a good flavor for being canned chili, plus it's super affordable! I think I got mine for $1 at Target. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick dinner or even just a snack!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA

These are delicious. Usually use this for a quick meal. I use them for chili dogs, chili cheese French fries. The Hormel chili no beans is such better than the ones with beans.
Julissa H.
Julissa H.

Its really good, gives flavor to hot dogs and frito pies. I really like it, Its a recommend.
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Zephyrhills, FL

My favorite chili! I try and stay away from beans because of the texture. This is just perfect. By itself. On hotdogs. Or on potato chips!
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN

My husband loves chilli dogs and i don't like chilli so i don't make chilli that much but this is the chilli he uses when he wants a fast meal
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA

This is okay. I tried it one day when i was in the mood for chilli and i liked it. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Shanice G.
Shanice G.
Naples, FL

Yum yum yum I love this chili. its AMAZING!!!! it tastes so good, I love buying them
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL

I can make a great dip with this. i like no beans because it tastes a whole lot better
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS

I really like using this on top of hot dogs. It's a lighter Chili Dog. The Hormel taste just brings back memories from my childhood.
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN

Actual chili is not supposed to have beans. This chili does not. It's great for chili cheese dip, chili cheese dogs, and chili Mac & cheese

Join Now