Hormel Chili No Beans uploaded by Kammy T.Hormel Chili No Beans uploaded by Prashika S.Hormel Chili No Beans uploaded by Tori K.
6 colors available

BY HORMEL

Hormel® Chili Since 1891 No Beans.
#1 selling chili in America!
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
These are delicious. Usually use this for a quick meal. I use them for chili dogs, chili cheese French fries. The Hormel chili no beans is such better than the ones with beans.
Tori K.
Tori K.
Dunnellon, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this canned chili! My whole family loves it too! I use it for chili dogs and nachos. It tastes great and has a good flavor for being canned chili, plus it's super affordable! I think I got mine for $1 at Target. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick dinner or even just a snack!
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
Hormel chili is surprisingly really delicious for canned chili. It's great for chili dogs, chili cheese fries, or just a quick meal heated up in a bowl. It's fairly inexpensive and a great item to just have on-hand in your pantry since it's shelf stable.
Charlie A.
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes I like to skip the beans. Some people think, "if you skip the beans, it's not chili, its beef sauce" lol but I disagree. When I make chili dogs I prefer this because it doesn't over fill me. Good price too!
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is okay. I tried it one day when i was in the mood for chilli and i liked it. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
I really like using this on top of hot dogs. It's a lighter Chili Dog. The Hormel taste just brings back memories from my childhood.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Lonsdale, MN
My husband loves chilli dogs and i don't like chilli so i don't make chilli that much but this is the chilli he uses when he wants a fast meal
Julissa H.
Julissa H.
Its really good, gives flavor to hot dogs and frito pies. I really like it, Its a recommend.
Darlene D.
Darlene D.
Hialeah, FL
I can make a great dip with this. i like no beans because it tastes a whole lot better
Christine M.
Christine M.
Hebron, IN
Actual chili is not supposed to have beans. This chili does not. It's great for chili cheese dip, chili cheese dogs, and chili Mac & cheese