BY HORMEL

Hormel Chicken Breast and Gravy with Mashed Potatoes Microwave Meals: Ready in only 90 seconds Made from tender and juicy roasted white chicken Mashed potatoes are gravy soaked and creamy for your taste buds delight Provides a balanced and nutritious diet Airtight package to retain freshness Can be accompanied by bread and/or your desired vegetables Product in Inches (L X W X H): 1.5 X 6.5 X 4.7 Model No.: 6610 see more...

Lu C.
Lu C.
Foodie Expert
Got this the other day at kroger. It tastes strange and artificial, and it's a little too expensive for the quality. I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Foodie Expert
My dad loves these. they are a quick, filling meal he will bring to work when he doesn't have enough time to make a lunch.
Perla V.
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
I like packing these for lunch when I don't have time to cook myself something. They're very cheap and the taste is just perfect. Just put it in the microwave and it's ready to go.
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
I used to buy these when I was working outside the home.
They're not bad, a bit bland for my tastes ((i like spicy and garlicky foods)) but filling...
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
These are cheap, convenient, and taste better than most pre packaged food. I lived off of these in my dorm room. The down side is the taste kind of funny (that I expected from pre packed food though) and made my dorm room stink for a few hours afterwards. Worth it though when you're broke as anything.
Karla  I.
Karla I.
Selinsgrove, PA
Foodie Expert
I bought these when I was living in the dorms. They're perfect for quick meals. They're not bad, they're actually very tasty. They are delicious and filling!