BY HORMEL

Hormel Chicken Breast and Gravy with Mashed Potatoes Microwave Meals: Ready in only 90 seconds Made from tender and juicy roasted white chicken Mashed potatoes are gravy soaked and creamy for your taste buds delight Provides a balanced and nutritious diet Airtight package to retain freshness Can be accompanied by bread and/or your desired vegetables Product in Inches (L X W X H): 1.5 X 6.5 X 4.7 Model No.: 6610 see more...

Buy on Target*
Lu C.
Got this the other day at kroger. It tastes strange and artificial, and it's a little too expensive for the quality. I wouldn't buy it again.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
This wasn't really big enough for dinner and not really complete (a veg would have been nice), but can do in a pinch. A LOT of potatoes (which have an odd appearance/texture) and drowned in gravy with a tiny portion of chicken. I'd rather there be more chicken and way less gravy. Tastes okay, but not something I'd buy (received a freebie on a grocery trip).
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
These are cheap, convenient, and taste better than most pre packaged food. I lived off of these in my dorm room. The down side is the taste kind of funny (that I expected from pre packed food though) and made my dorm room stink for a few hours afterwards. Worth it though when you're broke as anything.
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
I like packing these for lunch when I don't have time to cook myself something. They're very cheap and the taste is just perfect. Just put it in the microwave and it's ready to go.
Cassandra S.
I used to buy these when I was working outside the home.
They're not bad, a bit bland for my tastes ((i like spicy and garlicky foods)) but filling...
Karla  I.
Selinsgrove, PA
I bought these when I was living in the dorms. They're perfect for quick meals. They're not bad, they're actually very tasty. They are delicious and filling!
Jessica D.
My dad loves these. they are a quick, filling meal he will bring to work when he doesn't have enough time to make a lunch.