BY HORMEL

Hormel® Premium Chicken Breast
In water with rib meat.
98% fat free.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Add some dry ranch dressing and cream cheese--the best chicken salad you have ever had. You can also add grapes, pecans, pickles, eggs, whatever else you like. But for me, all I want is this chicken , the ranch dressing, and cream cheese.
Brandy M.
Portland, IN
I love this flavor dinner and many others! They make super quick in the microwave! Taste great! Perfect to take to work or eat at home when you don't feel like cooking!
Madison Z.
leroy il
This is amazing! It's very good, but a little high in sodium. So if you're looking to lose weight, don't eat this.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
This is very convenient. When there's not much time for cooking this is easy and fast.. Very tasty and delicious..
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I use to eat these all the time when I worked late hours. They tasted great and was quick when I needed them.
MonaLisa J.
Jersey City, NJ
I loooooooooooooove to use this when I make chili ken salad.....altho it has a tuna taste it's still tasty
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
This is good to make chicken salad or put in casserole. It is really tasty and is easy to prepare.