Hormel Black Label® Thick Cut Bacon

For over 100 years, Hormel Foods has been making consistently high-quality bacon. We start with superb ingredients from farmers in America's Heartland. We then meticulously trim our bacon and smoke it for hours so that it's lean and flavorful. Hormel® Bacon has always represented excellence, and it's our passion to continue delighting you with an outstanding product.

Is this bacon good?
Is this salty?
Has anyone ever tried vegan bacon that tastes close to this?? I'm switching up my dieting, and looking for a substitute, I love bacon!!! THANKS!
Start your review of Hormel Black Label® Thick Cut Bacon!
2 months agoCedar Rapids, IA
My favorite brand of bacon! My favorite is the maple flavor but I have never had a bad flavor! I wish they sold the bacon in Jalepeno flavor in more places! It is all good!
2 months ago
My family and I love this bacon! I don't mind cooking it up because it doesn't dissapear, lol. It is a thick cut of bacon, but not too thick. It tastes wonderful! It doesn't last long at our house!
4 months ago
Never go wrong with the flavor of the Black Label, any cut bacon. The delicious taste comes out when well fried and crisped with that tiny bit of gratifying fat/grease after freshly out the skillet 😁😉❤! So good it will alter your breakfast, lunch or dinner plans for a quality bacon to give that touch of extra meat to a dish.
2 years agoDickinson, ND
This is defiantly by craving ... I use it to make bacon on my BLT's wraps all the time.  It also is the perfect amount of bacon for my family of 3 meat eaters.  The flavor is good.  I like that it is thick but not too much and has enough bacon meat in it to make the bacon go around.  It makes everyone in the house happy, and the house smells so bacon-ie.  It's so GOOD.
5 months agoHaltom City, TX
The best bacon! I prefer to buy black label because the bacon comes out more close to perfect and tastes delicious! Makes a difference overall and easy to find. Probably my favorite bacon ever.
5 months agoCottonwd Hts, UT
Black Label Bacon is the number one choice in our house. They are priced perfectly, and have a decent selection. I love that they have packs that are thicker cut, and they have flavors to pick from. This bacon is good for anything sandwiches, plain, or mixed in with potatoes or veggies.
4 months agoWilmington, NC
Bacon is bacon but I usually buy this brand. I can normally find these on sale and I like the thick cut. They’re always fresh and quality and you can find them in most stores. Use for breakfast or for yummy BLT’s!
2 years agoMesa, AZ
This bacon is the best tasting to wrap your burgers in or even jalapeno poppers, it gives your food more flavor and the thick cut is the best and gives you the most flavor out of each bite
7 months ago
Good bacon. Nothing bad to say about it at all. Good quality and really good pricing as well. I love how I can use it for multiple recipes as well. Really good flavor and can honestly be purchased anywhere which is great.
5 months agoElkton, MD
My family loves this bacon. It cooks nice and tastes good.. Average price for bacon. Good sales sometimes though and when its on sale we stock up. Its bacon. Whats not to like.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...