BY HORMEL BLACK LABEL #8 in Bacon

For over 100 years, Hormel Foods has been making consistently high-quality bacon. We start with superb ingredients from farmers in America's Heartland. We then meticulously trim our bacon and smoke it for hours so that it's lean and flavorful. Hormel® Bacon has always represented excellence, and it's our passion to continue delighting you with an outstanding product.

Buy on Jet.com
Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
Great quality bacon with a smoky flavor reminiscent of camping trips in the mountains. Holds its shape well and tastes good whether it is cooked crispy or not. You can use it for a multitude of recipes (salad topping, BLTs, breakfast, or just as a snack!) My family usually ends up eating the whole package before it is even out of the skillet good. The packaging is nice because it allows you to wrap it up if you do not cook the entire package.
April L.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
This bacon is the best tasting to wrap your burgers in or even jalapeno poppers, it gives your food more flavor and the thick cut is the best and gives you the most flavor out of each bite
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Foodie Expert
This is the only thing I truly miss about being able to eat pork. This bacon is the secret to a top-notch BLT (well that and some avocado). It costs a little extra but it is very worth it. It crisps nicely and the thickness gives it a little extra crunch.
Rebecca F.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love bacon?! I love this brand compared to others, lots of meat vs fat. It is a bit pricey, but often times I find 2 for one deals at publix grocery store. I use the bacon in my quiche recipes. The flavor is robust and makes your mouth water. Try it!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this bacon it tastes really good I like thick better than thin slices of meat and I believe this brand carries a low sodium which is even better
Michael M.
Chehalis, WA
Probably the best name brand bacon you can buy. I've done multiple bacon wrapped item with this brand. Thick and yummy.
The Morgan Household approves.
Larissa L.
Apple Valley
Foodie Expert
The most delicious and crunchy, crispy bacon you can buy! Easy to make in the oven, on a frying pan, or even in the microwave. I️ LOVE I️t!
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
This is what we buy at our house. They habe a maple flavored one too. It is so good. Seriously one of the best.
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
Foodie Expert
My Favorite Bacon love the thick slices taste great for breakfast or just making sandwiches very expensive.
Michelle B.
Cincinnati, OH
Could bacon be anymore perfect than this? I highly doubt it. Hormel thick cut bacon is my favorite and I always buy it in bulk. The nutritional information is a little better than most other brands Ive ever seen which is a plus for me.
Molly S.
Foodie Expert
How good is this product?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Foodie Expert
Does anyone use this kind of bacon with their meatloaf
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever tried vegan bacon that tastes close to this?? I'm switching up my dieting, and looking for a substitute, I love bacon!!! THANKS!
Jessica D.
Is this salty?
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
Foodie Expert
Me han dicho que esta bacón es muy grasosa yo la quiero para rellenar..alguien q pueda decirme si es buena o no....