Hormel Black Label® Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by adiktive n.Hormel Black Label® Thick Cut Bacon uploaded by Gricelda T.

BY HORMEL BLACK LABEL #7 in Bacon

For over 100 years, Hormel Foods has been making consistently high-quality bacon. We start with superb ingredients from farmers in America's Heartland. We then meticulously trim our bacon and smoke it for hours so that it's lean and flavorful. Hormel® Bacon has always represented excellence, and it's our passion to continue delighting you with an outstanding product.

Dixie C.
Greenwood, SC
Great quality bacon with a smoky flavor reminiscent of camping trips in the mountains. Holds its shape well and tastes good whether it is cooked crispy or not. You can use it for a multitude of recipes (salad topping, BLTs, breakfast, or just as a snack!) My family usually ends up eating the whole package before it is even out of the skillet good. The packaging is nice because it allows you to wrap it up if you do not cook the entire package.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
This is defiantly by craving ... I use it to make bacon on my BLT's wraps all the time.  It also is the perfect amount of bacon for my family of 3 meat eaters.  The flavor is good.  I like that it is thick but not too much and has enough bacon meat in it to make the bacon go around.  It makes everyone in the house happy, and the house smells so bacon-ie.  It's so GOOD.
Toni M.
Who don’t love bacon !!! If I could put this bacon one by I ate I would be soooo happy . Love the taste of this bacon . Nice thick cuts . It great for b l t ‘ s make a great sandwich 🥪
adiktive n.
price is not too bad...this bacon not only taste good but crisps great perfect amount of fat ... hollow out jalapeños ... fill with philadelphia cheese or any cheese of your liking... wrap with bacon and fry until golden or however you like
April L.
Mesa, AZ
This bacon is the best tasting to wrap your burgers in or even jalapeno poppers, it gives your food more flavor and the thick cut is the best and gives you the most flavor out of each bite
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
This is the only thing I truly miss about being able to eat pork. This bacon is the secret to a top-notch BLT (well that and some avocado). It costs a little extra but it is very worth it. It crisps nicely and the thickness gives it a little extra crunch.
Rebecca F.
Who doesn't love bacon?! I love this brand compared to others, lots of meat vs fat. It is a bit pricey, but often times I find 2 for one deals at publix grocery store. I use the bacon in my quiche recipes. The flavor is robust and makes your mouth water. Try it!
Caitlin M.
Metairie, LA
I love this bacon. Period. It is usually on sale and tastes great. I buy it every time I'm at the grocery. Great value, great flavor, great quality. Suggested recipe? It's great even by itself. I just started back at the gym and am on a ketonic diet (Very low carb). The other night, I made a pork roast and instead of homemade gravy on the side for it, I made a parmesan roasted garlic paste and crumbled up some of this bacon I crisped up and put it on top of the garlic paste which was on top of the roast. Explosion of flavors it was. LOVE!
Natalie A.
Ugh, bacon. Soo good, yet so terribly unhealthy. I don't like to eat this often, only every once in a while. You can cook this bacon and grind it up to little bits and sprinkle it over a salad or stuffed peppers and it's a great topping. Of course, it's also great as a breakfast side. But it's definitely not good for you, so eat it in moderation.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Gone are the times of salty, nasty bacon! Hormel Black Label Thick Cut Bacon is one of the best bacon brands out there. We love the taste, but the packaging rocks too! No thin cardboard package to get soggy when you put it in the cooler to go camping. Easy to wrap up if you don't use it all (but lets be real, who doesn't cook the entire package of bacon? Bacon rocks!)
Molly S.
How good is this product?
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
Does anyone use this kind of bacon with their meatloaf
Jessica D.
Is this salty?
Amy S.
San Diego, CA
Has anyone ever tried vegan bacon that tastes close to this?? I'm switching up my dieting, and looking for a substitute, I love bacon!!! THANKS!
Christina A.