Hormel Black Label Bacon Original Flavor uploaded by Kim B.Hormel Black Label Bacon Original Flavor uploaded by Teresa C.

BY HORMEL #34 in Bacon

Hormel® Black Label® Original Bacon.
Since 1891.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Hormel Black Label Bacon Original Flavor
  • "My next favorite brand of bacon if I can't find bar s at the store I get this one because it is the second best. " in 1 review
  • "This brand is more expensive than the other brands out there, but after trying their competition, I always go back to Hormel." in 1 review
  • "you cant go wrong with bacon!!" in 1 review
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Hormel Black Label Bacon Original Flavor this is my favorite bacon! We purchase this every single week at Walmart and probably go through 2 to 3 pounds a week for just my family. Whore Mel makes a great quality product and the prices are reasonable. Great flavored bacon.
Shaylie S.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best bacon ever!!! My boyfriend made a recipe where we cook some of this bacon, put it on a blue berry bagel with cream cheese, egg and pepper jack cheese! It’s a great breakfast or even snack!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I bought this since it was 50% off with Target Cartwheel, holy crap don't like it all it's VERY salty. Feels like i put a spoon full of salt in my mouth, I couldn't finish eating the one strip. My son even said it was too salty.
Quyen L.
Rocky Hill, CT
This brand is more expensive than the other brands out there, but after trying their competition, I always go back to Hormel. I use it as a snack, on burgers, in pasta, and in stir-fry. I know bacon isn't healthy for you, but once in a while wouldn't hurt.
kathygraves
Hormel black label cooks up nicely and tastes really yum. I just bought some last week. I was very impressed by the texture and quality. I buy it whenever I see it on sale. It's great as a side or on a BLT. It is one of my favorite bacon purchases. I recommend Hormel Black Label.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Hormel Black Label Bacon is just down right good. My husband and I have a tradition where every Friday night around 11 pm we make bacon. We sit at the table, and just smile at each other while we enjoy a delicious midnight snack!
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
The best grocery store bacon that I've ever had! I prefer bacon from the butcher, but can't always find the time or afford to buy it there. But this bacon is amazing and a great value. It's always delicious.
Alyssa Z.
Drexel Hill, PA
This bacon is truly the best! And the applewood smoked is amazing also! Super thick cut, crispy, delicious!!! Who doesn't love bacon? I'm begging for bacon lol! don't mind my corny puns
Leanna S.
Faribault, MN
A must have for our home... We would be lost without it. It's the best bacon. It cooks up better then other brands and the flavor is amazing. My favorite bacon!
MaryAnn L.
Hialeah, FL
Hormel Bacon Original is a very tasty part of breakfast and/or used to wrap around different types of meat. They have a clean and good product.