BY HORMEL #24 in Bacon

Hormel™ Black Label® Maple Bacon.
Since 1891.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Danielle R.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I can't say this is the best grocery store purchased bacon I have ever eaten, but it more than hits the spot. The maple flavour is mild and, had I not been the one who purchased it, I likely would not have identified it as maple flavoured.

I'm inclined to think there is a factory-rooted discrepancy in how much maple flavor each package of bacon has, because I see reviews describing the maple flavor as underwhelming, (like me), and others who find it greatly influences the taste of the bacon.

No matter; I love it just as it is and would recommend it to anyone looking for a thickly sliced bacon that cooks well.
Taylor S.
I made breakfast for dinner recently and this bacon did not disappoint. I do prefer a bit of a thicker cut, but overall an awesome choice for a sweeter bacon. I had a couple leftover pieces I threw on a bleu cheese burger the next day and it worked just fine. So don't be afraid to throw this together with your savory items.
Jessica T.
This is my favorite brand of maple bacon! The flavor is smoky and sweet, and it pairs SO WELL with several of my recipes. Most recently, I used this bacon in my Cowboy Beans at our 4th of July gathering. This bacon never disappoints!
Ria H.
Smyrna, GA
I grabbed these the last time I went shopping and really enjoyed switching up from salty bacon. They were perfect for a different spin on your average BLT. I thought it was good quality for the price. I would recommend for anyone who enjoys sweet over salty!
Heather H.
Columbia, MO
This is the best bacon ever! Maple bacon is literally the best thing ever made. It is a little expensive but all bacon is somewhat expensive but it is so good you definitely don't regret it. I would recommend this! I have like 10 in the fridge from a sale.
Samantha K.
Petersburg, VA
My all time favorite! Sweet and sooooo very yummy. My go to breakfast bacon! Can't keep it on the plate long enough to make it to the kitchen table it gets eaten up so quickly
Carl T.
Glade Hill, Va
This bacon is so good! I bought it on accident once and now I look for it every time I go to the store! I has a nice mixture of salty and sweet and it smells so good!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Foodie Expert
I love maple bacon, this one is one of my favorites. It has sweet and salty and that is the best. When I can get this on sale I stock up on as much as I can
Brittany s.
Jacksonville , NC
Foodie Expert
Who Does not love Bacon. Very good especially crispy. Never gets old best snack
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I am a big fan of this bacon. It is the only one I buy. it is a sweet and crispy taste that keeps my mouth watering.