Hormel Black Label® Applewood Smoke Thick Sliced Bacon 12 oz. Package uploaded by Lydia B.

BY HORMEL BLACK LABEL #31 in Bacon

Hormel® Black Label® Applewood Smoked bacon brings back the sounds and aromas of your Grandma's Sunday breakfasts with the same quality you expect from Black Label® Bacon. Our Applewood Smoked Bacon is smoked for 6 hours over applewood chips to create a rich smoky flavor and sliced into thick hearty strips of bacon. see more...

April S.
Gulfport, MS
My absolute go to bacon! I love that you get 2 pieces per serving and not double the calories. Just the right thickness, and perfectly seasoned for my likeness. Great product and I will continue to repurchase this bacon.
Melody D.
Spokane, WA
This is my favorite bacon! I really like the smoky flavor of this bacon. The thick slices are really satisfying. I cook mine in the oven on a baking sheet to achieve perfect crispness.
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
I ear bacon everyday, just about and this brand is one of my favorites. Great taste, texture, and smokey flavor. It's a little expensive, so I get it when it's on sale.
Jennifer T.
Yummm! Bacon! If you like the smokey taste in thick cut bacon then this is for you! It is the original hardwood-smoked bacon. Give it a try!
Maria  V.
Fresno, CA
I Love Eating These Bacon Their Not TOo Thin Or To Thick Perfect Size For Me. Their So Delicious And Bomb. One Pack Is Not Enough.
Mindy C.
Great taste and not to greasy. I cooked it in the oven for 15 minutes and it came out perfectly. Used it to make BLT's
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
This is our Sunday morning go to bacon. Family breakfast and bacon you can't get much better than that!
Erin L.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone noticed the inconsistency with this product or is it just me? One package is great and the next really salty.
Naree D.
Alhambra, CA
Would this brand of bacon be good to make into bacon cup ??