BY HORMEL

Hormel: Beef Steak Tips W/Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Compleats Microwave Bowls, 10 oz: Beef with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Compleats Microwave Bowls Ready in 90 seconds see more...

Hormel : Beef Steak Tips W/Mashed Potatoes & Gravy Compleats Microwave Bowls
  • "I bought this thinking okay I'll pop one in the microwave for a quick lunch and save some money on eating out, SO nasty!" in 1 review
  • "Its already cooked so you could eat it right out of the package if needed.Its not something I eat every day but it could save my life one day." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and needs to be heated up a little longer than it recommends." in 1 review
Melony L.
Owasso, OK
I bought this thinking okay I'll pop one in the microwave for a quick lunch and save some money on eating out, SO nasty! I don't know what Hormel tried doing here but this is no bueno. Straight in the trash it went and I will know not to make this mistake again. Makes my tummy ache thinking about this nasty concoction they tried pulling off as human food. Please save your money and don't pick this! WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!!!!!
Kasi J.
Hornsby, TN
This is one of my favorites of the Hormel Completes, add a little salt and pepper and its not so bad. The potatoes are a bit dry. They are very convenient and filling. Just take it for what it is, a shelf stable, microwaveable meal.
Zandria B.
I ate the Hormel Compleats for lunch for about 3 months. They are cheap and good when you are hungry. The Beef Steak Tips and Mashed potatoes and gravy are good. I would suggest heating it a little longer than the instructions say.
Joan-Marie M.
Levittown, NY
Hormel Completes are stocked up in my pantry. Its a tasty microwave meal that's good to keep on hand for emergencies. Its already cooked so you could eat it right out of the package if needed.Its not something I eat every day but it could save my life one day. It tastes pretty good too.
Janeira F.
Bronx, NY
I like it and its fast and easy. I take it to work and when I don't have time to step out I pop this one in the oven. Good and taste fine to me but don't look at the back because the sodium would make you think twice about eating it.
tabetha T.
This is a great lunch for the office . They taste great and needs to be heated up a little longer than it recommends. They are a affordable lunch for a busy worker.
Holly M.
golden, MO
Fast and simple. I love that these take no refridgeration. Meaning you can keep them anywhere you are without them going bad. They are fast and easy to heat up as well.
Amie C.
Lexington, KY
I don't really like the hormel beef steak tip meal. Everything is bland and the meat is not good. I have not bought these in awhile, because of the taste and texture of the food.
Erin R.
I buy this every month(Im poor and & cant cook) it delious n east n fast to cook but the sodium ruins ur diet.
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
BEEF!!!! love this product great tasting and high quality! very fast and easy to cook!l
tabetha T.