BY HORLICKS

Delicious goodness packed with vitamins and minerals plus fiber.Source of vitamins A and C - Which help support a healthy immune system.Rich in calcium and vitamin D - for the maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.Rich in vitamin B5 - which helps maintain normal mental performance. Free from artificial flavors colors sweeteners and preservatives.

Purnima D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is what my mom gave me while growing up. It’s great for gaining muscles and it looks like chocolate milk but it’s not. It tastes very sweet and some people like to add it with more sugar and it’s a great way to gain muscle or weight.
Megan W.
OH YES! Give me so bed time snuggles is the form of a drink! This is the best so tasty and sends me right off to sleep every time! Can't get enough to used to have this as a little girl with my nan and ever since has been a home fave! 😊
Su💗rob T.
Well loved it is a simple word for this. I enjoy having this with simply hot water or with hot milk . It's very nutritious and it's not pricey either everybody loves horlicks
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
As a lover of hot chocolate I wanted to try something different before bedtime to see if it would help me sleep easier and although I did make me feel relaxed I just wasn't a big fan of the taste but that's just personal preference so it may just work for you!
Thomas G.
This is quite an alright drink and is best for a bedtime drink, it has that warning milky chocolate mix which is why they're popular at a lot of supermarkets.
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I love drinking this in the morning! I normally mix in water instead of milk but it tastes just fine to me 😁

Amazon