BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #26 in PlayStation Games

Each morning the wind rustles the trees, and makes the grass sway. The mighty river roars with hundreds of gallons of water flowing, while the birds chirp and animals seek their next meal. You love the peace and tranquility of this world - there are no cell phones, no e-mail, no traffic. However, in this post-apocalyptic realm filled with ruins from a past civilization, there are strange mechanized creatures that appear at will. What secrets lie within the ruins? Why are the machines here? What is their purpose? Only you can discover the truth. Venture into a lush and vibrant post-apocalyptic world that filled with ancient ruins, decaying buildings and mysterious mechanized creatures in Horizon Zero Dawn. Step into the role of Aloy, a skilled hunter, who explores the realm to uncover her past as well as the secrets of this world. Immerse yourself in the detailed forests, soaring mountains and dynamic ruins of a lost civilization. Explore the vast landscape that features changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle. Experience the collision of nature and machines that lends to a dynamic combination of exploration and gameplay. Harness Aloy's speed and cunning to overcome the machines' raw strength and size and survive each encounter. Are you ready to experience a new dawn? see more...

Buy on Target
Naomi S.
Phoenix, AZ
Horizon Zero Dawn (Playstation 4) is by far my favorite game. I just purchased this game from my local Bookmans and it was worth it.
The graphics in this game are amazing, the storyline is touching, and the character development is unparalleled. Controls are easy enough for even the most inexperienced gamer to use.

This is a must play for everyone, from the casual to the most experienced gamer.
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
My fiance ordered this on Amazon for me when it went on sale a few weeks ago and I haven't put it down since. I logged over 40 hours into it in one week and I frequently can't wait to play it again. If you're a fan of Skyrim and/or Tomb Raider, you'll enjoy this. It has a compelling story line, Aloy is awesome--she's witty and sarcastic with a strong sense of justice and is narrated by Ashly Burns (Chloe Price!), and game play is pretty solid. There are some places that can be improved upon, such as rather limited climbing abilities for a game of this size, but it's definitely worth the hype. You can also customize your weapons, outfits, and Aloy's skills to your own personal play style. I have a feeling that I'll be playing this one a lot and I plan on getting the expansion pack as well at some point.
Oscar C.
tacoma
Review for: Horizon Zero Dawn - Playstation 4 more...
Horizon zero dawn (ps4) was by far one of my favorite games of 2017, the story was amazing, the trafics were stunning, it was such an amazing game I didn’t even want to finish it because I wanted to keep playing, if you haven’t played this you probably should.
Jocelyn M.
Tucson, AZ
It needs an extra 5 stars. This game has some of the absolute best gameplay ive ever played and seen. An incredibe story line that has you hooked the whole time. Amazing weapons. Amazing detail in the robots. This game is absolutely beautiful.
Amethyst M.
Rawlings, MD
Gamer Expert Level 2
The very first thing I noticed in this game was the astonishing graphics. They are absolutely beautiful and mind blowing. Another great thing about this game is it’s genuinely strong and powerful female main character. I feel like strong female characters are often left out of gaming, but this game provided us with a strong female that was more than eye candy.
Emily S.
Ocean City
I love open world games and I’m currently playing this one. Everywhere I got there is a new quest for me to complete and it goes further than just the main story. I do think the map can get a little crowded but the game itself is great. I would like to be able to choose my character but I know that Aloys character is has an important back story
Torii P.
New York
Review for: Horizon Zero Dawn - Playstation 4 more...
I love Horizon Zero Dawn! It is such a good game! The storyline is great and the graphics are awesome! I love the whole theme of it! Always reach for this when I want to play something good!
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
Where to even start? I have never come across a game quite this unique and beautiful. The story line is wild and real; the story line is one of a kind and the overall concept is thoroughly enjoyable for all types of gameplayers.
Stephanie M.
Arlington, WA
Review for: Horizon Zero Dawn for Sony PS4 more...
I absolutely loved this game. It has a native/Viking play, plus futuristic and a little Jurassic Park feel. There is probably more to name but we will stick with the main ones. Finished the game early!!

Gear choices, weapon choices. Didn't really matter what you were in for Regular mode.

Con-no stash box. I guess in the end you didn't really need a lot. But it would have been nice for new players who like to hoard (you never know if you need it)

Overall amazing storyline for guys and gals!!!

Totally recommended!!!
Nicolle M.
Phoenix, AZ
This game is not only beautiful to look at but amazing and fun to play. It takes place in the far future where humans live in tribes and machines roam the land. As you journey through this world you uncover what happened to the cities and people of our day and uncover the mystery of Aloy's past.

I highly recommend this game for anyone who likes games like Tomb Raider for more bow shooting fun or just anyone who enjoys a great action adventure game with a great storyline.
Kylie F.