BY HORIZON #7 in Milk

What’s so special about cold, creamy Horizon Organic® milk? Well, it’s certified organic, meaning it has to meet all of these standards: no GMOs, no antibiotics, no added hormones,* no persistent pesticides and the humane treatment of cows. Plus it brings 50% more vitamin D than typical whole milk in every delicious serving

GRADE A ORGANIC MILK, VITAMIN D3*** ***INGREDIENT IN EXCESS OF AMOUNT PERMITTED IN REGULAR MILK

Stephanie W.
San Diego , CA
This is by far my favorite milk. I only purchase this when it’s on sale however since the price tag is pretty steep in comparison to regular milk. I love that it lasts awhile before expiration unlike regular milk
Kate S.
Fairport
This milk tastes great and also come in small boxes which are ideal for lunch because they don’t have to be refrigerated. Being organic is really just icing on the cake. I would say the only downfall is it is a bit pricey but the convenience is really worth it
Kara F.
Mays Landing
We absolutely love this milk in our household! My son recently turned one and we needed to find the best milk out there for him and we found it with this product! It is always fresh and delicious!
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I love milk a ton, I usually drink at least one glass a day whether it’s with my breakfast or for dinner. I used to drink regular store brand 2% milk but once I tried Horizon Whole Milk I was obsessed. It taste amazing and it doesn’t expire for at least 2 weeks usually. I think the price is totally worth it, for a carton it cost $4.99 only. I will continue to keep buying this product because it’s worth the money! The fact that it’s organic is an extra bonus as well!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is literally the only milk we will buy. It has a pure clean taste and isn't loaded with all the horrible antibiotics and hormones regular milk is. Even though it is a bit pricey I don't mind for how good it is. Taste the difference, you will see for yourself.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
This is milk is really great especially if your are into the whole organic mojo ha. it is of course more pricy but it is worth it. great taste as well. and if you are looking to put on weight this will help. my brother is a runner and is skinny as can be! this helps him keep weight on lol.
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
I really try to buy organic dairy and Horizon Farms is usually available at most grocery stores. For whatever reason this milk also has a super long expiration date-like two months from when I purchase it, but I've found that it spoils much sooner than the date promises. Weird.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Im trying to see if going Organic tastes different.I think it tastes just like regular milk.I had some in my cereal and in my coffee and it tasted great. Less fat more protein.I havent tried other products like this before . I would recommend this to anyone.
Kaylynn W.
Euharlee, GA
I'm a big milk drinker and the only things deterring me from purchasing again would be the price and the weird aftertaste I got after the first time I purchased this. Maybe I got a bad batch, or maybe I didn't pay close enough attention to the expiration date but I cannot see paying another $6.50 for a half gallon of milk.
Michelle s.
This is the main milk we drink in our home. The flavor is so full and creamy. It doesn't have the odd metal taste regular milk had and there is no filmy feeling after you drink it. It also doesn't make me break out like regular(hormone added) milk does.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone know of they happen to make chocolate milk?
Stacey L.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this item cheaper somewhere else?
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Did anyone else find this with a super long expiration date-like two to three months from date of purchase-only to have it spoil much sooner? So weird!

Target