BY HORIZON

Horizon® is proud to partner with over 600 organic family farmers across the country.

Anna M.
Waco, TX
Horizon has become a staple product for my household. We have everything horizon from eggs, to milk, to snacks and more. Now when I stumbled across the yogurt I was thrilled. It has a very creamy texture and is so good. We use it to dip our fruit in, like strawberries, and grapes. It's always a win for our home.
Kimberly C.
Kempton, IL
We absolutely love this yogurt! We are just starting introducing organic into our diets and we picked this uo and it's simply amazing. I thought at first the kids wouldn't like it, but they could not even tell the difference. This is now a permanent item on our shopping list.
Vanessa M.
Caldwell, ID
I love how long it lasts! being Organic and the way its pasteurized makes it last quite a while.. living alone things like that come in handy
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
Delicious! I could eat this instead of ice cream. Actually, I often do. Great on fruit, with granola, or on its own. My toddler loves it too!
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Yummy!! i came across this just browsing at the store and decided to try it..one of my better decisions..it is totally well worth the money!
jessica r.
Matthews, NC
This is great yogurt especially the vanilla one. I really love thats it organic and it taste just as good as other brands if not better.
Ritika C.
Love his yogurt for my son. He loves the taste, I love knowing that I can trust the ingredients are in it. Win win
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
This yogurt is really good especially with fruit. and it lasts me a pretty long time. Its a good brand...........
Faith B.
Anything from Horizon taste so good. Its last longer than most dairy products too.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Did you know this yogurt is the best for baking cakes?