BY HORIZON

Yummy HorizonTM fruit snacks are a hit with kids. Certified organic and free of artificial colors or flavors, our fruit snacks make a great snack any time of day.

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavors, Organic Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Organic Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax.

Jennifer W.
TALLAHASSEE, FL
One of my sons favorite snacks. I love that it is organic and from a name that we trust. The consistency isn't too gummy -- so you do not have to worry about chewing and choking. The strawberry flavor is really delicious -- my husband and i love them too!! They are a bit on the pricier side but, if you catch them B1G1 then you are getting a great deal!! Love them!!
Trixie B.
These are my kids ultimate Favorite snacks of ALL time! My children range from ages 4 to 17 and a fiancé whose 37. Even he tries to hide them from the kids to keep all the num-a-lious snacks to himself.
My kids say they truly enjoy the texture and how these for snacks are not icky sticky like your typical for snack. The flavors are "real and super delicious!"
We received a free sample from Influenster to try and we became hooked!
Highly recommended for all families with children (and adults) of ALL ages!
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
These are delicious! They're juicy and chewy and smell nostalgic. They're low in calories and sugar, have vitamin c, and have a real fruit taste. I'm so glad I tried these!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
My kids enjoy this fruit snack,very sweet and Rich in flavor it don't stick like other fruit snack 100% vitamin C....
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
My kiddo loves these & they have a 100% vitamin c. The sugar is a tad high but these are awesome for lunches.
Mileena R.
Morehead City, NC
These are so great I love this they taste good and their nutritious what could be better than that
Laura B.
These are really delicious tasty strawberry and I love the cute cows and farmers shapes
Shakira W.
This is really good it's like you can taste the juice in it & for it to be organic it has a nice taste to it & it's not really fattening.