BY HORIZON

Make any dish better with a sprinkle of organic goodness! Shredded Mozzarella Cheese is great for pizzas, pasta dishes and more. Available in 6-ounce bags.

Cultured organic pasteurized part-skim milk, cellulose to prevent caking (not bleached with chlorine), salt, microbial enzymes (non-animal, rennetless).

Michelle S.
Horizon is an excellent brand. They are a bit more expensive than your regular cheese but it's worth it because it's just filled with junk and it's organic. It's just as yummy as the regular cheese! I toon off a star because of the price. That's my only complaint!
Jhulian L.
miami lakes
Soy tan complicada a la hora de comer , siempre me dijo que los productos sean libres de hormonas y totalmente orgánico por eso amo tanto esta marca
Charlene H.
brooklyn, NY
Well what can I say about this lol... I LOVEEE cheese lol this is real cheese doesn’t feel like the krafts one I always have this cheese in stock!!
Jenni P.
Dallas, TX
Horizon is my family's go to brand for dairy products. They're Organic, fresh and are overall wonderful
Laura B.
I wish they wouldn't have to add caking agent in it but overall the same great mozzarella taste
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..