BY HORIZON

Make any dish better with a sprinkle of organic goodness! Shredded Mexican Cheese is great for tacos, quesadillas and more. Available in 6-ounce bags.

Organic colby cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, organic annatto (vegetable color), microbial enzymes*), organic monterey jack cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, microbial enzymes*), organic cheddar cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, microbial enzymes*), cellulose to prevent caking (not bleached with chlorine). *Microbial enzymes are non-animal, rennetless.

Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
First, let me say that I love that this is a affordable all natural cheese. I love that it melts quickly, and it's great with seasoned ground beef, and chips for nachos. This cheese can also be used in breakfast burritos. I love the versatility of this cheese. I just bought another pack of this cheese. My family including my toddler loves it. She always asks for me to use the cow cheese. I definitely recommend this to families, or anyone looking for a affordable organic Mexican style shredded cheese.
Annette K.
Mansfield, TX
I love cheese. I am a cheese and health fanatic. The Mexican mix is my favorite cheese blend out of all and this brand has great pricing 9n natural foods if you are aiming for that route. Natural foods can put your money through the grinder, but this brand won't do that to you!
Angelique B.
Orlando, FL
I've always been iffy about this brand just because their milk creeps me out sometimes but I really like this cheese, yall should try it out.
Kaitlyn D.
This cheese is great. I've bought it a few times as my 2 yr old loves cheese quesadillas. He approves of this brand as well lol
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this brand of cheese. It melts quickly and is great for enchiladas and quesadillas.
Jennifer M.
Good source of protein . Fresh . Tasty . Affordable . Highly recommend this brand period !
Samo M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Oh my god
First let me say i love that is affordable all
Natural cheese .i love that that is melts
And its agreat