Horizon Shredded Mexican Cheese

by Horizon

Make any dish better with a sprinkle of organic goodness! Shredded Mexican Cheese is great for tacos, quesadillas and more. Available in 6-ounce bags.

Organic colby cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, organic annatto (vegetable color), microbial enzymes*), organic monterey jack cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, microbial enzymes*), organic cheddar cheese (cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, microbial enzymes*), cellulose to prevent caking (not bleached with chlorine). *Microbial enzymes are non-animal, rennetless.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Horizon Shredded Mexican Cheese!
How would you rate this product?
Roshanda A.
Atlanta, Georgia
First, let me say that I love that this is a affordable all natural cheese. I love that it melts quickly, and it's great with seasoned ground beef, and chips for nachos. This cheese can also be used in breakfast burritos. I love the versatility of this cheese. I just bought another pack of this cheese. My family including my toddler loves it. She always asks for me to use the cow cheese. I definitely recommend this to families, or anyone looking for a affordable organic Mexican style shredded cheese.
Kaitlyn D.
This cheese is great. I've bought it a few times as my 2 yr old loves cheese quesadillas. He approves of this brand as well lol
Sandie V.
Monroe, NC
This is my go to cheese for taco night. Its reasonably priced and they sell it at Target which is 3 minutes away from me.
Julia G.
Harbor City, CA
Organic cheese that’s delicious! I like using this cheese on quesadillas, macaroni and cheese, enchiladas, mini pizzas....
Loren M.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
We buy this all the time. I love that it is organic and that it tastes very good. We buy a bag of this regardless if our menu for the week calls for it. It is a great way to punch up different foods.
Angelique B.
Orlando, FL
I've always been iffy about this brand just because their milk creeps me out sometimes but I really like this cheese, yall should try it out.
Annette K.
Mansfield, TX
I love cheese. I am a cheese and health fanatic. The Mexican mix is my favorite cheese blend out of all and this brand has great pricing 9n natural foods if you are aiming for that route. Natural foods can put your money through the grinder, but this brand won't do that to you!
Jennifer M.
Good source of protein . Fresh . Tasty . Affordable . Highly recommend this brand period !
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I really like this brand of cheese. It melts quickly and is great for enchiladas and quesadillas.
Samo M.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Oh my god First let me say i love that is affordable all Natural cheese .i love that that is melts And its agreat

Looking for your answer?