BY HORIZON #46 in Butter & Margarine

Delicious in recipes or simply spread on bread, Horizon® organic salted and unsalted butter taste so good because they start with fresh, sweet organic cream.

Organic Grade A Sweet Cream (Milk), Salt.

Stephanie W.
San diego, CA
Bought this on sale at sprouts and loved this. It gave flavor while not tasting overly greasy and gave my food just the right amount of OOMPH it needed. Would only repurchase if on sale however because the price tag is pretty high when regular price
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I like most Horizon products and this butter is no exception. I often pick this up for baking. It isn’t as flavorful as some butters though, so I prefer other brands for cooking or spreading. It is a little pricey, but very easy to find.
When I first heard about coffee and butter I was a little scared but decided to try it. I am developing a new wellness routine. I chose Horizon. It was the perfect pairing to compliment my new favorite drink. The Horizon brand hasn't disappointed me yet.
Selena K.
We love this butter and buy it regularly when we go food shopping. Not a greased taste and it is better for you. The only down fall is it is not very spreadable.
Mariana R.
Miami. FL33166
Nos encanta este mantequilla y compramos regularmente cuando vamos de compras de alimentos. No es un gusto engrasado y es mejor para usted. El único inconveniente es que no es muy untar.
briana H.
This is great butter! Everything you expect, at a good value. We use it on everything, and rarely purchase any other butter.
Candace C.
cedartown, GA
Love buying this for my family. Makes me feel good because it's organic and way better for us. They taste great too!!!!
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Love buying this for my family. Makes me feel good because it's organic and way better for you than margarine.