Horizon Reduced Fat Milk uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY HORIZON #27 in Milk

What’s so special about cold, creamy Horizon Organic® milk? Well, it’s certified organic, meaning it has to meet all of these standards: no GMOs, no antibiotics, no added hormones,* no persistent pesticides and the humane treatment of cows. Plus it brings 50% more vitamin D than typical reduced fat milk in every delicious serving.

Grade A Reduced Fat Organic Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.*** ***ingredient In Excess Of Amount Permitted In Regular Milk.

• How does this taste compare to regular gallons of milk? C...2 Answers
  • Does anyone ever find mold in the rim of their carton of ...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if this milk tastes good and is it really ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I love horizon products so it wasn’t a surprise that I would love this. The taste is wonderful and even my nephews can tell the difference between horizon milk and store brand. LOL. Although expensive I feel like it’s what you’re getting for organic milk.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
As a lactose intolerant person, this is my favorite milk. I can actually drink a whole cup or eat a whole bowl of cereal with it and not feel absolutely terrible after. Not the most affordable brand out there but it works for me. I also love that it lasts longer than non-organic brands as I don't drink it everyday.
Suzy R.
We purchased full fat, but when we switched from formula to milk, this is the one we chose to go with. We had piece of mind knowing that he was getting all of the DHA Omega 3s that he needed at a time when he was just beginning to try new foods. Extra points for being organic. It was more expensive than regular grocery-store brands, but it was worth it.
Roosha P.
My husband hated drinking regular brand 2% milk, and he would force himself due to health reasons (he preferred whole milk). We were introduced to horizon milk and things changed completely. The 2% tastes very different and there is something about horizon milk that is difficult to describe but it is absolutely fabulous. Other organic milks also fail the taste challenge.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
After many years of drinking non-organic milk, my husband and I have finally made the switch and we couldn't be happier! Horizon's organic milk tastes a lot fresher than non-organic. It also lasts longer in the fridge as well. It's definitely worth the extra cost.
Samantha D.
Athens, GA
I'm so glad I switched to this organic milk. It tastes so fresh and nice, has a smoothr and lighter taste than non-organic milk does. It also doesn't get that funky sour taste if you let your cup sit out for a few minutes like most milk does. It seems to have a bit of a longer shelf life, but I always end up finishing it before it's even close to the expiration date. SO glad I found this milk!
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
Let me tell you how good this milk is: When I was in high school, this milk tasted so good, so fresh, so amazingly delicious that one boy in my class did not have the willpower to stop drinking the little packs of milk. He drank 13 in an hour. Needless to say he got sick after, but there is something so refreshing and tasty about this milk, it's hard to find a better brand.
Vannesa C.
I'm a paren't and worry about stuff being put in my kids food I get these because it taste good it's organic and has more flavor than watered down milk it's about 5$ a carton but healthier and better for my kids in the long run
Kelly C.
Cleveland, OH
Best tasting milk ever! Costs more than other milk but is so worth it to me. Once you have this milk, others will taste watered down. Horizon has such a great milk taste and it has no added hormones or anything which is great!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
That was the milk I was buying for a very long time. It has smooth taste, nice white color, it ia organic and ingredients are jus few simple. Price wise is just ok. More on higher side. I currently switched to another brand juat because it has less sugar than this one.
Cindy S.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
What is your favorite brand of organic milk?
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
Do you like chocolate or regular the best ?
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
Does anyone ever find mold in the rim of their carton of milk after about a month?
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
How does this taste compare to regular gallons of milk? Can you tell difference
Kimberly V.
Fort Worth, TX
I am wondering if this milk tastes good and is it really better for you