BY HORIZON

Add flavor to sandwiches, burgers, wraps and more! Zesty cheddar, rich provolone or classic American cheese, conveniently sliced and ready for use.

Cultured organic pasteurized milk, salt, microbial enzymes (non-animal, rennetless).

Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
Provolone cheese is my favorite cheese on any sandwich and this is the brand that I grab the most it has a mild yet very satisfying cheese flavor.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Judy S.
Austin, TX
I always pick Horizon cheese when its an option. It's much less waxy than most store brand cheeses. It's cheese, it tastes like cheese, and it's sliced, what more can you ask for?
Daysha S.
This cheese is so addicting....... yummy my entire family loves this cheese. We eat it on our lunch sandwiches and it goes great on sub's
April S.
Mmmmmmm, I love cheese! Horizon among a couple other brands are very tasty and do nothe leave a funny after taste like some brands do.
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
I love the taste and texture of these provolone cheese slices. They are fantastic melted on toast and they make any sandwich better.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Our family loves to buy this cheese to use on top of French onion soup that we make homemade. It comes in handy when it pre-sliced.
Beth S.
They have good cheese slices and string cheese. They have really good milk too that my kiddos think is awesome.
Jenn B.
These are great on Italian combo sandwiches! The single slices are convenient and the packaging is cute
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
I put this on almost every sanwhuch I eat! I think this is the best cheese ever made.
Kandee W.
Castlewood, VA
This cheese is so good! As are the string cheeses and milks. Great quality foods!