Horizon Organic Whole Milk with DHA Omega-3 64 oz uploaded by Parita S.Horizon Organic Whole Milk with DHA Omega-3 64 oz uploaded by Parita S.

BY HORIZON #60 in Milk

Horizon organic whole milk with dha omega-3 64 oz see more...

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my families go to brand for milk. It's slightly more expensive than other milk but the added benefits of DHA and Omega 3's and the fact that it doesn't spoil quickly make the price worth it. If you don't have big milk drinkers in your family (like mine), then the milk can sit in your fridge for quite a while. I don't have to worry with Horizon because it usually take 2 months before the use by date come around. The milk taste great and I trust that my son is getting what he needs when he drinks it.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love this milk! We buy horizon organic whole milk in the gallon jugs and about 3 every 2 weeks maybe less. We pay alot for it at safeway $7.99/gallon but its worth it for good milk thats healthy.
Molly D.
Columbia , SC
Definitely one of the best tasting milks out there! I love organic milk, and we ONLY purchase organic milk for our family! Not only does it just plain taste better, it also has a longer shelf life - which is great!
Amanda V.
Melbourne, Fl
This is the only milk I give my toddlers. I love that it has DHA Omega-3 ensuring that my little ones are getting all of the nutrients they need for a healthy development.
Agnes W.
Des Plaines, IL
My favorite and only brand milk I buy. The price is good, flavor is absolutely great . I try to buy mostly organic products and milk is on top of my list, Would not drink non organic milk.
Celida B.
Tucson, AZ
Whole organic milk is the only milk I actually enjoy. It has a much richer taste and goes down just as smooth and it doesn't upset my stomach at all, like nonorganic milk.
Allison D.
This milk tastes extremely fresh and almost thirst quenching. I love that this milk is organic and has DHA in it. This milk is great for coming with too!
Natasha B.
Broken arrow, OK
My favorite milk to drink! Wish it was cheaper though. It froths up very well in my espresso machine. Better than any other milk.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've learned that whole milk is better for you in the long run and this organic option makes it even more of a healthy choice!
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
This is one of our go-to milk choices. Healthy option that is generally affordable and easy to find at our local grocery store.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is this milk? I see it has Omega-3, but overall is the taste good? And is it more beneficial to your health than other brands?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
We love it! It has extra vitamins and minerals for brain growth plus less sugar