BY HORIZON ORGANIC #47 in Milk

Produced on our farms by cows not fed GMO feed or given growth hormones or antibiotics. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa B.
Rockford , MI
Review for: Carton
I love milk a ton, I usually drink at least one glass a day whether it’s with my breakfast or for dinner. I used to drink regular store brand 2% milk but once I tried Horizon Organic® Whole Milk I was obsessed. It taste amazing and it doesn’t expire for at least 2 weeks usually. I think the price is totally worth it, for a carton it cost $4.99 only. I will continue to keep buying this product because it’s worth the money! The fact that it’s organic is an extra bonus as well!
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is literally the only milk we will buy. It has a pure clean taste and isn't loaded with all the horrible antibiotics and hormones regular milk is. Even though it is a bit pricey I don't mind for how good it is. Taste the difference, you will see for yourself.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
This is milk is really great especially if your are into the whole organic mojo ha. it is of course more pricy but it is worth it. great taste as well. and if you are looking to put on weight this will help. my brother is a runner and is skinny as can be! this helps him keep weight on lol.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I really try to buy organic dairy and Horizon Farms is usually available at most grocery stores. For whatever reason this milk also has a super long expiration date-like two months from when I purchase it, but I've found that it spoils much sooner than the date promises. Weird.
Alyssa M.
I love the vanilla milk by this brand it makes delicious milk I just wish they made a big one but vanilla that would be my go to!also the box is super cute as well.
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
This is a really good organic whole milk, I love it! IT taste so amazing and I usually have it with my favorite cereals in the morning. With that said, this is among the more expensive brands out there. I mean this is organic. I love it also because you can keep this in the fridge forever, plus it has Vit D; always a plus.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
My kids love the Horizon chocolate milk and since it's organic, no hormones, I love giving it to them. It's creamy and chocolatey but also has great stuff like added DHA and omega 3s. Each serving has 8g of protein so it's a great supplement for my picky eater too.
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
We buy this for my oldest son and it's a good milk. The added dha is nice. Just wish the price was better for a half gallon it's a but much.
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
Organic milk lasts a whole lot longer than regular milk and it is better for you. It tastes the same as regular mil but costs a bit more!
Anley R.
Sooo yummy! Love this milk has such a rich taste. one of the best organic milks I've tried
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone know of they happen to make chocolate milk?
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Did anyone else find this with a super long expiration date-like two to three months from date of purchase-only to have it spoil much sooner? So weird!