BY HORIZON ORGANIC #8 in Milk

Produced on our farms by cows not fed GMO feed or given growth hormones or antibiotics. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
Review for: Carton more...
I love milk a ton, I usually drink at least one glass a day whether it’s with my breakfast or for dinner. I used to drink regular store brand 2% milk but once I tried Horizon Organic® Whole Milk I was obsessed. It taste amazing and it doesn’t expire for at least 2 weeks usually. I think the price is totally worth it, for a carton it cost $4.99 only. I will continue to keep buying this product because it’s worth the money! The fact that it’s organic is an extra bonus as well!
Paige F.
Review for: 1 Gl; 3.78 Lt more...
I only drink organic milk. My father worked at a dairy and he said you'd be surprised how much of it is actual milk. With organic you can definitely tell the difference in the taste.
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
Review for: Carton more...
This is always my first choice of milk when grocery shopping. It has amazing flavor that I can always tell is organic. I will continue to buy this brand and this milk because of the flavor and value and nutrient content.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This is literally the only milk we will buy. It has a pure clean taste and isn't loaded with all the horrible antibiotics and hormones regular milk is. Even though it is a bit pricey I don't mind for how good it is. Taste the difference, you will see for yourself.
Makay S.
Corona, CA
This is milk is really great especially if your are into the whole organic mojo ha. it is of course more pricy but it is worth it. great taste as well. and if you are looking to put on weight this will help. my brother is a runner and is skinny as can be! this helps him keep weight on lol.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
I really try to buy organic dairy and Horizon Farms is usually available at most grocery stores. For whatever reason this milk also has a super long expiration date-like two months from when I purchase it, but I've found that it spoils much sooner than the date promises. Weird.
Alyssa M.
I love the vanilla milk by this brand it makes delicious milk I just wish they made a big one but vanilla that would be my go to!also the box is super cute as well.
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
My 15 month old daughter has been drinking Silk Almond Milk since she got off formula for the past 3 months. She started to lose weight because almond milk does not have as many calories as 4oz of formula does. In matter of 2 weeks, she lost more weight so the doctor recommended to try whole milk. Since she's a girl, I did not want her to be drinking milk laden with hormones so we went to the organic route. This was our first choice and the most appealing out there. It is also a reputable brand. Like other reviewers, this milk is by far creamier than most milk. I actually enjoy it even though it's mainly for my daughter. I left out a star because it is very expensive. It cost about $5 from Stop and Shop and a half gallon only has 8 cups in it.
Jessica B.
Spring Hill, TN
I seriously should be getting discounts from Horizon. This is the only milk we purchase. It's $4 per half gallon (that's $8 a gallon) we go through 2 gallons a week. That's about $64 a month! Sometimes we've spent up to $80, which is just ridiculous. However we are willing to pay for the organic label, it brings us peace of mind. Our toddler is also very picky and will only drink this. She calls milk "moo" and gets very excited when she sees the carton.
Louna S.
Chicago , IL
Not all milks were created equal and this milk is surely on top of the game. I only buy 3 different milk brands: Oberweis, Stonyfield, and Horizon. Other milk makes my husband's stomach ache. I love this milk because it is richer in taste compared to other store brands. It also lasts long -- I can store it for a month unlike other brands that I have to use within 2 weeks. Most importantly, my husband's stomach loves it. The price is high though and I seldom see it on sale.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone know of they happen to make chocolate milk?
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Did anyone else find this with a super long expiration date-like two to three months from date of purchase-only to have it spoil much sooner? So weird!