Horizon Organic Super Squeeze Mixed Berry Burst Fruit Blend uploaded by Andrea K.Horizon Organic Super Squeeze Mixed Berry Burst Fruit Blend uploaded by Trinity W.

BY HORIZON

Meet Happy!When Horizon began over 20 years ago, we chose Happy, the smiling cow as our logo. We know cows don’t eat squeezy snacks, but if they did, we’re pretty sure ours would make Happy’s smile even bigger.

Organic Skim Milk, Organic Strawberry Puree, Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Organic Blueberry Puree, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor

BILLIE R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I got a coupon to try these for free and I definitely prefered the orange one to this one. There are little bits in it but they don't taste like berry bits more like chewy sugary pit things. I gave 2 stars for the pouch idea and healthy ingredients. My kids wouldn't touch this either. And the price for four $4 I think is much too pricey. I think it would taste better without the pit things as it has a nice yogurty tangy taste to it.
Terri G.
I received a coupon to try these squeeze pouches out and my kids were excited to give them a try. I was excited for a healthy snack with 5g of protein in each pouch that I could feel good giving to my boys . But they taste awful and both my boys refused to finish even one pouch. I will not be getting these again and the remaining box will probably remain untouched.
Andrea K.
I was given a coupon for these and they were on sale so my daughter was excited to try them. She didn't even finish one she said they were gross. We never refrigerated them so we're going to try that. She prefers other brands though so we may just offer to someone else.
Justine A.
2,146 reviews
These Horizon squeeze pouches are great. My kids love them and think they taste great. I love them as well. I love Horizon and they exceeded my expectations. We have been buying them for a while and will continue to do so. And we love all of the flavors that they make.
Dee G.
Growing up my brother really enjoyed the Horizon milk so I think that it's pretty cool that they have these fruit Blends now as a snack they taste really good I do recommend them for anybody who is looking for a quick tasty snack on the go
Julia C.
National City, CA
My two year old loves these. It's a special treat for when we are out running errands during her regular snack time - a combo of two of her favorites (strawberries and milk!). To me the taste is okay but my daughter loves them. I've gotten them twice in a row on clearance for about $0.50 per pouch - not bad at all!
Keisha L.
Clintwood, VA
My nieces and nephews absolutely love these.. can't get them out of the store without buying these. I personally don't like them, but hey, whatever makes them happy!
Leslie H.
I got these snacks to try free. I'm not one who spends extra money on organic foods but I might have to start buying these. my kids Love them! They are made with real fruit and milk and have a ton of protein. A snack any mom can feel good about giving their kids.
Trinity W.
Estherville, IA
These were tangy and delicious. they tasted almost like a yogurt smoothie.

Target