BY HORIZON ORGANIC

Milk in the Pantry? You Bet!• Our special packaging locks in fresh taste without refrigeration or preservatives.• Relax! It's ok to store in the pantry. Just chill before drinking for best taste, and keep in the fridge once opened.• Yum! Tastes just like organic milk should. see more...

• How does this taste compare to regular gallons of milk? Can you t...2 Answers
  • Does anyone ever find mold in the rim of their carton of milk aft...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if this milk tastes good and is it really better f...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mahi V.
Review for: Dha Omega-3 Organic 1 Carton
I love horizon products so it wasn’t a surprise that I would love this. The taste is wonderful and even my nephews can tell the difference between horizon milk and store brand. LOL. Although expensive I feel like it’s what you’re getting for organic milk.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
As a lactose intolerant person, this is my favorite milk. I can actually drink a whole cup or eat a whole bowl of cereal with it and not feel absolutely terrible after. Not the most affordable brand out there but it works for me. I also love that it lasts longer than non-organic brands as I don't drink it everyday.
Katie L.
I initially started buying this milk because the expiration date is longer than local brands. I the. Realized I would get less stomach aches after drinking /eating this compared to non-organic milk. It is pricey but I feel that it is worth it.
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I also like this organic milk. Fat reduced and it’s good for health. I always buy organic milk .
Suzy R.
Review for: 1 Gl; 3.78 Lt
We purchased full fat, but when we switched from formula to milk, this is the one we chose to go with. We had piece of mind knowing that he was getting all of the DHA Omega 3s that he needed at a time when he was just beginning to try new foods. Extra points for being organic. It was more expensive than regular grocery-store brands, but it was worth it.
Aimee S.
My kids love Horizon organic milk boxes. We buy the shelf stable varieties, so it is easy to store and pack in their lunches. All the flavors are really good!
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 1.89 L
I need to add this to my new healthy eating habits, to lower cholesterol and rid myself of inhaling chemicals and out steroids from my system, eat like a farm animal feel like a bull nice and strong from inside out.
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
Review for: 1.89 L
Just started buying this milk not too long ago and so far we all love it. Great taste and good price for being organic.
Alyssa V.
Review for: 1.89 L
I love this milk! Yes, it tastes like traditional milk but with the added health benefits of organic! Sam's Club has a 3 pack for a great price.
Erin B.
I am trying to wean my daughter and she would not drink this stuff at all! I tried it and it did taste a little weird to me as well. I don't know if it's the added Dha or what, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Jenna G.
Christiansbrg, VA
Do you like chocolate or regular the best ?
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
How does this taste compare to regular gallons of milk? Can you tell difference
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
Does anyone ever find mold in the rim of their carton of milk after about a month?
Kimberly V.
Fort Worth, TX
I am wondering if this milk tastes good and is it really better for you