Horizon Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Michael V.Horizon Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Shelby B.Horizon Organic Peanut Butter Sandwich Crackers uploaded by Latosha A.

BY HORIZON

Enjoy the goodness of organic at snack time! Horizon® Sandwich Crackers are stuffed with smooth peanut butter for a tasty combo that no kid can resist.

Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Peanut Butter (Organic Dry Roasted Peanuts, Organic Palm Oil, Salt), Organic PalmFruit Oil, Organic Powdered Cane Sugar, (Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Starch), Organic Cane Sugar, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Malt Extract, Baking Soda, Roasted Peanut Extract, Sesame Oil, Enzymes, Natural Flavor. Contains: Wheat and Peanuts. May Contain: Milk and Soy. Produced in a facility that also processes tree nuts.

Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
I loved these snack crackers! Each bite sized cracker sandwich is filled with sweet peanut butter and surrounded in crackers that are slightly salted to perfection! I also liked that the frackers didn't crumble like other brands do. I will be purchasing these again!
Christa T.
Wichita, KS
I had acquired a BOGO free coupon for these crackers & picked up one box of the PB & one of the cheese. I found that I loved the PB crackers more so & they are a great quality snack! The only negative thing I have to say is that the cracker -sandwiches have a hard time staying together in the box but it was okay because I just stuck them together again. Lol!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I got a free coupon to try this from Crowdtap. I do like the crackers but I didn't care too much for the peanut butter as it was way too sweet. I do like the size of the box and that the product is free of high fructose corn syrup.
Erin B.
I usually don't like peanut butter crackers but lately I've been eating them more than my kid! They are very buttery tasting and the peanut butter is slightly sweet and not salty at all so it blends perfectly into the buttery cracker. Best peanut butter sandwich cracker I've tasted.
Krista S.
Fowlerville, MI
These are super tasty! They don't have a greasy feel to them like some other peanut butter crackers I've tried. They are reasonably priced and often my local grocery store has a coupon for them. Great snack for everyone in my family!
Jenifer P.
My toddler loves these crackers! We have to keep multiple boxes on hand at all times. They are a great little snack, easy to pack in lunches or for a day on the go.
Valerie M.
I love peanut butter and these sandwich crackers are great! They're so tasty and quite healthy.
Latosha A.
Indianapolis, IN
Horizon Organic products are great! My children & I love them. These peanut butter sandwich crackers are so delicious, I can barely keep them in the house!
Alicia S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
My kids LOVE these! They have quickly become a favorite in our household. They are tasty and I like knowing that they are eating a snack that is organic.
Ashley F.
My son loves these crackers so much. They have become his new favorite snack. I like them because they are reasonably priced and organic!