Horizon Organic Milk Organic 1% Lowfat uploaded by Ren D.Horizon Organic Milk Organic 1% Lowfat uploaded by Heather  M.

BY HORIZON #47 in Milk

Horizon Organic® 1% Organic Lowfat Milk.
Vitamins A & D.
UHT.
Our farms produced this milk without antibiotics, added growth hormones, pesticides or cloning.
USDA organic.
8 fl oz (236 ml). see more...

Brooke J.
West Plains, MO
I used to drink this every single day I love it for a convenient on the go drink plus it tastes super yummy. I suppose its healthy but I worry about how long you can keep it on the shelf how many preservatives are in it...obviously I don't care much about that lol
Jaycie O.
This is the perfect addition to any child's (or adult's) lunch! Milk is a healthy alternative to sugary juices and sodas, but still a switch from water. I like this box, because this is one of my favorite brands of milk, and I think it keeps really nicely inside a lunch bag. I recommend this product.
Lorelei K.
Not bad for a quick on the go beverage. My only complaint about this is that I wish they had a whole milk option. I am not a huge fan of 1% milk and even though it is an organic product, it does seem slightly watered down to me.
Kayla P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used to love these when I was a kid and still do. I think they are so easy and convenient to carry around with you and are a great price for what they are. The vanilla milk is great and is my favorite out of all of them. Great for if you have kids that tend to spill!
Julia S.
Flowery Branch, GA
I like the Horizon Organic Milk. I get as a 'treat' when I go to Starbucks. It takes thicker and richer than store bought milk. I don't drink it often. I also love the chocolate milk by the same brand.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
We love having this milk around. We always have a box... Usually the chocolate too! It is so handy to have these available for my toddler. We take one everywhere.
Jessica C.
Havana, IL
Absolutely hands down my favorite milk! I will never buy regular milk again! The taste is so much better and it lasts sooooo much longer than regular milk!
Sarah M.
Prineville, OR
My toddler loves this and I love that its organic! It doesn't taste watered down like most low-fat milk. We are going to try the chocolate milk next.
Sophia K.
East Meadow, NY
Won't drink any other kind of milk! love horizon organic milk because even if you get the 1% or 2% it is still creamy and thick. i love it!!!
Kateema B.
my daughter loves this but the vanilla flavor very good..  she only like s vanilla favor milk so after enfagrow I found this... perfect