BY HORIZON ORGANIC #28 in Milk

Milk in the Pantry? You Bet!• Our special packaging locks in fresh taste without refrigeration or preservatives.• Relax! It's ok to store in the pantry. Just chill before drinking for best taste, and keep in the fridge once opened.• Yum! Tastes just like organic milk should. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rima J.
dublin, ohio
As a competitive swimmer, it was always impressed upon me how important it is to refuel your body after a tough practice. Not only is chocolate milk the Official Recovery Beverage of USA Swimming, it can be used by all athletes for similar results! I am not a huge fan of chocolate milk but drink it for its plethora of benefits: Calcium, protein, and vitamins. Horizon Organic's on-the-go boxes like this one are convenient and easy to take with you to practice. Sometimes the straws break easily, though so be careful unwrapping and inserting it into the box. The chocolate flavor is very strong so if you like chocolate milk, this is the one for you.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the best chocolate milk, without a doubt...It is a bit more expensive that the garden variety chocolate milk but it is totally worth it. I keep it in the house as a post work out treat either on its own or sometimes I mix it vanilla protein powder and make a black and white milkshake protein drink, which also works great with peanut butter as well.
Ashley C.
Oakmont
This is a trusted product. My son loves chocolate milk and I feel very comfortable giving it to him. I will only give him organic milk and this is a great treat to give. I find this at Giant Eagle, Walmart, Whole Foods, and Sam's Club. I even love the taste and these dont last long in our house.
Dallata D.
I love chocolate milk but this doesn't taste like chocolate milk to me. Of course I took that it was organic into consideration but it is great to give to kids. Its very smooth and almost taste like the left over milk after you eat cereal. I would recommend giving it to kids.
Chalie D.
Conroe, TX
This is my favorite chocolate milk! All Horizons products are great, I buy this and the regular milk every time I go to the grocery store. I love this added bonus of extra Omega 3 and proteins and the taste is amazing. Would recommend to anyone.
Ashley P.
Mchenry, IL
My kids love this chocolate milk! STOP at Starbucks and grab my coffee, and some chocolate milk for the kids! Perfect little treat. Not to mention it's organic! Delicious healthy little treat for the kiddos, and adults that like chocolate milk.
Tara T.
I don't like most Chocolate Milks I try because I find them sickingly sweet but this is one I do like! It's what I believe chocolate milk should taste like. I makes me not want to try any other chocolate milk again because this one is so good!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
These were 10 for10 this week at Kroger so I let my son pick out ten for himself. They are creamy and easy to pack. I also love that they are shelf stable.
Bridgette W.
Palm City, FL
This is my favorite chocolate milk ever! It's healthier than putting chocolate syrup in milk and it's better for you because of the vitamins that are in it
Tia B.
My kids love the taste of horizon milk, I love that I can keep them in my diaper bag without worrying about keeping them cold. perfect for back to school.