Horizon Organic Cheddar Cheesy Deluxe uploaded by Jeannine L.Horizon Organic Cheddar Cheesy Deluxe uploaded by julie G.

BY HORIZON

The goodness of organic pasta and delicious Horizon® organic cheese is now even easier to enjoy. Just cook the pasta, then stir in our irresistible cheese sauce—dinner is served!

Organic Wheat Pasta, Organic Cheddar Cheese [Organic Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Microbial Enzymes (Non-Animal, Rennetless)], Water, Organic Whey, Organic Canola Oil, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Natural Flavor, Organic Guar Gum, Color (Organic Fruit Juice, Organic Annatto Extract), Lactic Acid. Contains Wheat and Milk

Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I came across this mac & cheese when I was at my local Shoprite a few month's ago- I figured I'd give it a try but didn't have high expectations since my kids are super picky eaters. However, it wound up being a pretty smart choice, considering i made them for my kids and they both gobbled it all up, with NO complaining involved- that, in itself, is quite impressive!! The packaging is absolutely adorable and it's super easy to make, and it's quick too! The texture is on point and the cheese sauce is deliciously rich, creamy and smooth. I love the fact that theyre an organic brand that contains zero artificial ingredients. The boxes are nicely sized so there's enough to fill-up everyone's bellies! Parent-Tested & Picky-Eater APPROVED!
Kimber L.
It's easy, cheesy and organic...what else is there to know? Be careful not to over cook the noodles and you may need a tbsp more milk, but I like Horizon over Annie's . I bought it at Target which is very convenient as they carry the horizon organic milk as well.
julie G.
Eden, NY
Horizon Organic tastes great This is my first time trying organic . I thought it was pretty good same great mac and cheese taste.I would buy this again.