BY HORIZON ORGANIC

We're proud to be part of the National Organic Program, which prohibits the use of GMOs. see more...

Steph M.
Steph M.
River Falls, WI
Yes, finally a company with integrity about the additives to the food we eat, I love Horizon and will continue to buy their products!
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I love drinking Horizon milk. It's always fresh and I can trust that there are no hormones in it because of the trustworthy brand. Great packaging, as well.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Kenosha, WI
Foodie Expert
This is the only milk I will buy. I recommend Horizon's products. It lasts long and I am very satisfied
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Kapolei, HI
This is the only milk I will buy. It tastes awesome and there are no hormones added, which is a plus. It works in all of my recipes and cooking I do and it lasts much longer than normal milk. I love Horizon products!
J T.
J T.
We only buy Horizon milk in our house, and we have never been more pleased or satisfied with their product.
krenare b.
krenare b.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I always buy this brand milk. I usually buy it at Rite aid pharmacy. It's about $5 a little expensive but worth it. It taste good and plus it's organic. My kids love it with cereal in the morning and I love it too. I recommend it