BY HORIZON

Organic Cheese & Pretzels are a fun snack combo kids will love. Peel open before practice or pack it their lunchbox. With real organic nutrition and 6 grams of protein, it’s a deliciously easy way to keep them going.

Organic Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Organic Milk, Salt, Enzymes [Non-Animal, Rennetless]), Organic Pretzels (Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Malt, Salt, Organic Soybean Oil). Contains Milk and Wheat. May contain Soy. Produced in a facility that also processes tree nuts and eggs.

Heidi H.
Norwalk, CA
Horizon Organic Good & Go are perfect snack for little ones (1-5 year olds). I like to buy organic & healthy foods. The cheese is small and mini pretzels for perfect proportion.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
My daughter and I both love these. Perfect size and easy to take anywhere. They taste good and I like that they are organic. I wish they had some more combinations/varieties though.
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
The price is too high. The cheese is yummy to the tummy. Something about cold pretzels don't work for me. They take away from the flavor.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Good & Go!
These snacks are delicious.
6grams of protein, made with non GMO products.
Organic cheese & pretzels are awesome.
Alyssa M.
Laveen, AZ
Purchased at: Kroger
My favorite snack! These taste amazing! My only complaint is that I wish there were more!!! Perfect for those always on the go and need a quick snack.