BY HORIZON

Cheese on the go! Great for snacking, our Mozzarella String Cheese offers protein, calcium and just plain yum.

Low Moisture Part Skim Organic Mozzarella Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Part Skim Organic Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes [Non-Animal, Rennetless]).

Nhi M.
New Orleans , La
My toddler is obsessed with string cheese! Since she drinks horizon milk, I went with the cheese as well. Its delicious and always have to have a pack in the fridge
Rachel S.
I bought these since I usually purchase the milk for my daughter. The taste is not very good, it tasted like spoiled sour milk. It does not taste like a creamy milk at all and almost seemed artificial tasting since it was very watery. The price is also not very cheap as it was $3.99 for only 6 sticks. I usually buy the Polly O String Cheese which offers a lot more and has a much better taste.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My daughter loves cheese and this is her favorite. I love that it is organic and all natural. It is more expensive than other brands but I even love this brand! So good! I would recommend to others for sure.
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
My kids love this string cheese. I do too. It taste fresh, love that it's organic and healthy snack. It does great for lunches and on the run quick grab snack. We prefer this string cheese over many brands. My kids do not like Kraft brand. I would buy again!
Betsy K.
If you like string cheese this is a great option. It is soft and stringy, just like adults and kids love. The fact that it is organic just adds to the overall value. It is a little more expensive but worth it. No worries either.
Jamie K.
Everett , WA
these cheese sticks are alight. my family perfers the frigo cheesehead string cheese vs. these. they don't peel as good but they are organic so people are all about the organic hype.
Emily J.
These string cheeses are great. They make a great mid day snack or I grab them after a work out. They don't taste like normal string cheese. These are great
Nicolette V.
Copiague , NY
I buy it every time it's on sale because it is a little pricey but I think they are a yummy snack. The fact that it's organic is also a plus
Alana R.
Dallas, TX
YUMMM I literally brings these to work everyday for a snack, they are so delicious, and healthy too!!