BY HORIZON

Great for lunchboxes, snacks, travel and more, our shelf-stable milk boxes are a perfect alternative to juice boxes.

Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Vanilla Extract, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.

• Does anyone know why the milk is not refrigerated? 2 Answers
  • Anyone know if these are GMO free ?1 Answers
Lexi F.
America
My daughter recently went through a period of refusing milk. One day we found these and decided to give them a try. The vanilla flavor is pretty strong and sweet. My daughter loved them! I love that they are USDA certified Organic. This means they are Non GMO, no antibiotics, and no added hormones, No pesticides and from pasture-raised cows. I've seen other flavors such regular low-fat milk, chocolate and strawberry but the vanilla is our go to. We found that buying the 6 pack at the grocery store is the best deal, bringing them to under a dollar each.
Lara S.
I have never tried this before until recently out of curiousity. I wanted to try a different brand to my usual Silk soy milk. I have heard so much about the brand and thought I'd check it out. This milk is really good! I like that it is for brain health which is what I need! It tastes like Vanilla ice cream. Yum!
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Excellent milk! This convenient packaging is perfect for on-the-go lifestyle or children, with an easy access straw. This is my favorite flavor milk (organic is always better) and I feel better knowing we are putting good ingredients into our body. I have been buying Horizon milk for years and I highly recommend this!
Emily G.
Centerville, OH
This is the product that started my love for vanilla milk. It's shelf life is pretty long so there's never a fear of running out of space in the fridge for me. I love the taste, it genuinely tastes like a milkshake to me. I wish the carb count was a bit lower but the taste makes up for the high count. Plus it's a good size amount so I'm still able to keep my carbs in check.
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Best milk out there, free of all that yucky stuff you find in other brands. & my kiddo never realizes the difference. We've also used this same brand in a restaurant/bar I worked in as well. Never have complaints.
Kathleen C.
My son can't get enough of these. He loves them. And I love that they do t have to be kept in the refrigerator so they are perfect to send in his lunch box for school.
Christine T.
Orlando
My kids LOVE this milk but honestly the best part is that there are ALWAYS coupons which makes it that much better for momma. Its the perfect amount/size for my 2 and 4 yr olds.
Diana  T.
Northridge, CA
This milk is great to use as a post work out energy drink. They are best cold but I have seen people carry them in their lunches and that also works out fine for them.
Jessica S.
Allendale , MI
We love these milk boxes for lunches or if we're on the go. The sugar is high in these which is why I didn't give it 5 stars but we love all of the flavors!
Alice W.
These are delicious! My favorite is the chocolate version. Perfect for a midday snack too. You can buy them in larger packs at your local BJ's supermarket.
Jennifer M.
Troy , MI
Does anyone know why the milk is not refrigerated?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Anyone know if these are GMO free ?

Walmart