Horizon Lowfat Milk uploaded by Alicia B.Horizon Lowfat Milk uploaded by Ren D.Horizon Lowfat Milk uploaded by Heather  M.

BY HORIZON

What’s so special about cold, creamy Horizon Organic® milk? Well, it’s certified organic, meaning it has to meet all of these standards: no GMOs, no antibiotics, no added hormones,* no persistent pesticides and the humane treatment of cows. Plus it brings 50% more vitamin D than typical lowfat milk in every delicious serving.**

Grade A Lowfat Organic Milk, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3.*** ***ingredient In Excess Of Amount Permitted In Regular Milk

• I'm interested in starting to drink organic milk and it s...1 Answers
  • What are the calorie in this? 2 Answers
Alicia B.
I love this milk so much! Picked up a single 8 oz box of this try and I absolutely loved it. It tastes just like the 2% milk I've been drinking my whole life, but it has half the fat! Taste great on it's own, or you could even put it in cereal! The box is also very convenient to take on the go or throw in a lunch box. Very reasonably priced too! Will defintily be repurchasing this.
Kristen N.
Parma, OH
After changing to organic milk, I will never go back to drinking normal milk. It tastes so much better—smoother and fresher.

I especially like that it lasts longer—the expiration date often goes beyond a month from the purchase date.

If you haven’t tried organic milk, be sure to give it a try!
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
It tastes amazing! I like all horizon variety milk and a big carton lasts forever. I some times find that I left a little unfinished and it has past the expiration date. But still able to drink it and it still tastes good (I won't try it all the time through). It pairs great also with cereals.
Brooke J.
Calvin, WV
I used to drink this every single day I love it for a convenient on the go drink plus it tastes super yummy. I suppose its healthy but I worry about how long you can keep it on the shelf how many preservatives are in it...obviously I don't care much about that lol
Jaycie O.
This is the perfect addition to any child's (or adult's) lunch! Milk is a healthy alternative to sugary juices and sodas, but still a switch from water. I like this box, because this is one of my favorite brands of milk, and I think it keeps really nicely inside a lunch bag. I recommend this product.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
Great tasting milk! All of my kids love this milk. One of mine can't drink regular milk because she gets bad diaper rashes. I purchased this hoping she could drink Organic and she could! Makes you wonder what is in regular milk versus Organic?
krenare b.
Columbus , OH
I always buy this brand milk. I usually buy it at Rite aid pharmacy. It's about $5 a little expensive but worth it. It taste good and plus it's organic. My kids love it with cereal in the morning and I love it too. I recommend it
Lorelei K.
Not bad for a quick on the go beverage. My only complaint about this is that I wish they had a whole milk option. I am not a huge fan of 1% milk and even though it is an organic product, it does seem slightly watered down to me.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
Hmm. milk. this product is organic and is free of hormones and other bad stuff. I like the travel versions as they are shelf sustainable, but the gallons are also good. more expensive, but organic milk has a longer expiration date for some reason, so your more likely to use it up before it spoils.
Kayla P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I used to love these when I was a kid and still do. I think they are so easy and convenient to carry around with you and are a great price for what they are. The vanilla milk is great and is my favorite out of all of them. Great for if you have kids that tend to spill!
Sarah C.
Depoe Bay, OR
What are the calorie in this?
Rachel R.
I'm interested in starting to drink organic milk and it seems like this is a good brand. How does it compare in price to its counterparts?

Walmart