Horizon Lowfat Chocolate Milk with DHA Omega-3 uploaded by Anna M.

BY HORIZON

Mmm, chocolate! Treat your family to the goodness of Horizon® organic lowfat chocolate milk, with 32 mg of DHA Omega-3 per serving. DHA Omega-3 is a valuable nutrient that may help support brain, heart and eye health. Available in half gallons and convenient 8-oz milk boxes.

Organic Grade A Lowfat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa, Organic Vanilla Extract, Gellan Gum, DHA Algal Oil,* Salt, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient not found in regular lowfat chocolate milk

Buy on Walmart
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These taste just like the regular horizon chocolate milk but are great for brain health. I love these things, because they don't have to be refrigerated so storing them is easy. Also they are often on sale in bulk at the store so they are definitely worth the price for organic milk.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This has to be the best chocolate milk I have ever tasted. It's not to sweet and doesn't leave a filmy texture in your mouth. I think I drink it more than my daughter does.
Brittney H.
Brownstwn Twp, MI
I love all of the Horizon organic milk products and this chocolate milk is no different. It's fairly easy to find as I usually get it at my local Target and is smooth and rich.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL
My niece loves these but my son threw it up after drinking the vanilla variety. So I like these fine but it's not a staple in our house.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
I seriously love this milk! I buy it whenever it is on sale and love the health benefits. my kids love it too
Heather K.
Crosby , TX
I wish they were cheaper than $1 each but my daughter is in love with these tummy thick milks. Kids approved.