Horizon Lactose-Free Reduced Fat Milk uploaded by María Gabriela D.

BY HORIZON

Milk and cookies for everyone! Horizon® organic lactose-free milk provides the same refreshingly wholesome organic dairy your family loves, without lactose. Available in half gallons.

Organic Grade A Reduced Fat Milk, Lactase Enzyme*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient not found in regular milk

Kendra O.
Great taste! My son loves this milk. Doesn’t upset his stomach. I even tested it and it tastes pretty dang good. Close to original milk. Good price and will buy it again. It’s organic, non gmo which is awesome!
Jessica B.
This is a great product for those with lactose sensitivities! Some lactose-free milks can taste a bit odd, but this one had a great taste and consistency. Perfect for cooking, baking, or just drinking by itself. It was a little pricey, but definitely would still recommend!
jenia h.
Havelock
I've only recently tried this milk. Was having tummy troubles everytime I drank milk. This brand was delicious and couldn't tell any different from regular milk! It's yummy and I'll never buy another kind for myself!
Adi B.
Los Angeles
I was excited to find this product. I found that the lactose free version to be sufficient, I really enjoyed the taste and that it was organic but I’m not sure how lactose free it really is. And it is very expensive.
Rebecca C.
Hagerstown, MD
I honestly have always been afraid to try it because I'm not really a big "milk" person as it is. I just recently gave in and tried it the other day and it doesn't taste bad at all. It tastes just like regular milk but obviously is better because I don't feel sick. I'm a little intolerant to lactose but not enough to make a difference in my life... But I do have to say this is a better alternative!
Vanessa F.
This milk not only taste great but is just for lactose intolerant people. You can even drink this if you're not lactose intolerant. I am not lactose intolerant and think it still taste very well. Definitely worth buying.
Rhianna H.
Louisville, KY
Works wonders for my lactose intolerance. It also tastes fresh and better than store brand lactose free milk. My only drawback is the price. It can vary widely by store and it only comes in half gallon sizes.
delaney c.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this milk. Although I am not lactose-intolerant, I still drink this milk. I'm not sure of the health benefits, but I know that it tastes just like regular milk!
Darlene J.
Taste fantastic, and being that it is lactose-free, my belly is happy and I am able to enjoy dairy once again. Never had an issue with Horizon Organic's products
Bukky L.
I try this brand before and was not that bad to drink. I got it on sale when I bought, it is expansive organic brand of milk to purchase for lactose free.