BY HORIZON

The peak of perfection! Horizon® organic heavy whipping cream whips beautifully to top a cake, sundae or bowl of organic berries. It’s also wonderful in homemade ice cream, cream soups and classic baked goods. Available in pints.

Organic Grade A Cream, Gellan Gum. Contains Milk.

• Is this the best store bought heavy cream ?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Horizon is an amazing brand. I love their organic selection of creamers and milks. When I’m making a dish with whipped cream, I only use fresh and this cream is amazing for it. Sometimes I add sugar and sometimes I don’t. Fresh whipped cream is really a treat. It’s easy to make you just literally whip the cream lol. Once you make your own you won’t go back to the canned stuff.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this stuff! The cows it comes from are actually taken care of and not fed nothing but corn antibiotics and steroids! It is from free range cows that eat GREEN grass!
The taste in incomparable to other brands. Very rich in flavor! Used it in this potato soup I made!! Also makes and AMAZING homemade whipped cream.
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
This has become my new favorite HWC. Being keto I use this on a daily basis and this one is by far the best. It is smooth and creamy and doesn’t get lumpy in the carton like some other brands too. You can taste the quality in this as opposed to other brands. I also love that it is organic. Plus you can buy it by the gallon at Costco!!
Charlin F.
Horizon heavy whipping cream is hands down my favorite whipping cream that I have tried thus far. I love it so much. Not only is it organic, but the texture is so creamy, and the taste is better than any other brand
Anna M.
Waco, TX
When I bake or cook anything it's all homemade. That's just how we do it to help keep all the chemicals out. So if I need a sauce or whipped cream made I go straight for horizon. They are always the best. It makes the lightest most creamy whipped cream and the most decadent Alfredo sauce and white whine sauce. Definitely a win!
Lily H.
Storm Lake, IA
I used this to make Alfredo sauce and it was very tasty! I loved the consistency and the taste. It's perfect for pasta and affordable. It's easy to use and great value...
Cheyenne H.
Wonderful in coffee or to make a great whipped cream. Love this product and it does not have high fructose corn syrup in it or any hydrogenated oils like the prepared creamers.
Alexa S.
Robertsdale, AL
I think we can all agree this product is great with everything but what's really special about it is the brand. Horizon is organic and fits into almost every diet!
Olga  L.
Chariton, IA
Heavy whipping cream is basically awesome for any dishes. I use it to bake cakes for frosting & also for main dishes to make gravy with. There are like millions of recipes on which to use heavy whipping cream
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
I absolutely love this! I use it in a lot of meals. Its especially great in pastas. They expensive but I think it's worth the price. This is a great brand!
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this the best store bought heavy cream ?