Horizon Half & Half uploaded by Kayla K.

BY HORIZON

Give your coffee a delicious organic makeover. A creamy splash of Horizon® organic half & half adds richness to coffee, tea or Italian soda. Horizon half & half is also a delicious addition to soups, baked goods and other favorite recipes.

Organic Grade A Milk, Organic Grade A Cream.

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
This half and half is great! I use it in my tea every morning since I no longer drink coffee. I get it at my local stop and shop! It is usually the cheaper of the organic half and gags which is awesome. I enjoy this brand!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Horizon never let's me down with a good quality product where I can taste the superior difference. Smooth and creamy and always adds the perfect touch to things like my morning coffee or my homemade mashed potatoes to make them super rich and creamy.
Stephanie K.
Yorktown, VA
I love this half and half. It’s great for coffee and to cook with. We added this at the end of our white chicken chillie the other day and it was great! This product is a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for and this is organic so it’s okay in my book!
Alexandra M.
Saint Louis, MO
I use this creamer in my coffee at work. It’s the perfect size to fit in a mini fridge. It isn’t overpriced either. It tastes well with coffee and a stevia packet. I will purchase again and I recommend to other people.
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I drink coffee regularly and love this half and half. It is our favorite tasting of the organic choices, but is typically the more expensive. We love that we can find it just about everywhere.
Cathy K.
Los Angeles, CA
This has become the only half & half I use in my tea...on cereal...in baking. I find some other brands - both organic and non-organic - have a slightly off taste, but I have never experienced that with any of the dozens of containers of Horizon Organic Half & Half I've purchased. Great mouth feel. Rich & creamy. Wonderfully fresh taste. Simply the best!
Erin B.
This is definitely one of the best tasting organic creamers out there. I usually buy it at costco though, because it the same price but it's a half gallon size. I also love that (usually) the best by date is longer than just a couple of days.
Hilary B.
Dripping Spgs, TX
My absolute favorite brand of half-n-half. I love that it's organic and stays fresh well beyond it's sell-by date. I use it every day in my coffee, but it's a versatile ingredient, so I use it a ton in both sweet and savory dishes.
Cassidy P.
Louisville, KY
Used this in my white chili and it made it the PERFECT consistency. It turned out exactly how I wanted it to. Inexpensive and not too terrible for you.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my favorite half & half. It's very rich and creamy. I was trying to save some money buying store brands but I really do taste the difference.
Malak B.
Ballwin, MO
Does this taste better than plain old half and half?