BY HORIZON

Gluten-free friends, unite! Our gluten-free pasta tastes great and brings the cheesiness kids (and adults!) crave. Made with organic pasta from a blend of rice, lentil, and corn flour and real Horizon® organic cheese, our mac is the kind of thing you just can’t outgrow.

Organic Gluten-Free Pasta (Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Green Lentil Flour, Organic Corn Flour), Organic Whey, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Organic Milk, Salt, microbial Enzymes [non-animal, rennetless]), Salt, Organic Corn Starch, Natural Flavors. Contains Milk.

Nolan Y.
Falmouth, ME
Beginning this review, I am not gluten-free myself, so that might change this review a bit. This mac and cheese is definitely not my first choice. Taste-wise, it has a more sour taste then regular mac and cheese. Price-wise, it is a pretty good deal for anyone gluten-free as the retail is 2.99. I would give lower, but as I said, I am not gluten-free myself. To anyone that is, I would give it a try and see what you think of it.
Avon G.
Berlin, CT
As someone who is gluten free, I've struggled for a long time to find a product that would be comparable to regular mac and cheese. I have used this time and time again and for 2.99 it is great and easy to make! I would recommend this to anyone who is gluten free and in need of a taste like that of mac and cheese.