Horizon Fitness 7.0 AE Elliptical

by Horizon Fitness

• Advanced Bluetooth connects to multiple devices to stream media through integrated speakers
  • Includes free app to control your workout and push data to favorite fitness apps, plus device holder and rapid-charge USB port
  • Quickly shift between 20 levels of resistance and incline with one-touch keys, quick-rotating dial and handle bar controls
  • 23lb Heavy flywheel for smooth motion
  • Certified Six-Star Frame maintains ideal body position and maximizes comfort
  • Rugged frame built for performance and durability
  • Lifetime frame and brake warranty

Add a personal twist to take your workout further than ever. Whether you like to sweat to music, movies or on-demand classes, we make it easy to stay connected to the content that moves you.

Bluetooth connectivity syncs your device to the integrated speakers to stream media with crisp, vibrant stereo sound

Built-in device holder makes it easy to keep your tablet or phone in view for entertainment and instructor-led exercise classes

Rapid-charge USB port keeps your device fully powered during long workouts

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Horizon Fitness 7.0 AE Elliptical!
How would you rate this product?
Pearisburg, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product and all the other products as well it is easy to use, Horizon Fitness 7.0 AE Elliptical is the best product that I have tried so far and I wouldn't improve it at all cause it already does the job and it did meet my expectations, I am satisfied overall. #fitspiration
Cullman, AL
I have always been intimidated by ellipticals in the past but this one is a game changer for me. It’s so easy to use and I love working out on it. It exceeded my expectations and I was overall very satisfied with this product.
Huntsville, AL
Horizon fitness 7.0 Ae elliptical is seriously a great investment in yourself! It’s sticker shocking for sure- but a worthwhile one if you are getting your fitness on! All of the innovations are more than cool that a functional !
Fridley
I’ve used it a couple of times (my dad bought it for the house) and yes, it met my expectations very well, my dad says he loves it and uses it everyday which is nice you know. It’s very useful, with his health.
Scottsdale, AZ
My gym has this elliptical and I think it is pretty sturdy and durable and works well but it is nothing fancy. Gets the job done! I wish it had a better incline but it is a great piece if equipment overall!
Bluffton, SC
Love it! I have bad knees and the horizon fitness 7.0 AE elliptical is great for low impact exercise. It is hot still in South Carolina and I prefer to be able to exercise indoors. Doesn’t take up too much space.
Raleigh, NC
If you are Working this on your fitness this is a great starter machine. I use this when I go to the gym as a warm up. Gets the whole body worked up and it’s so easy to use. I’m satisfied with the results it gives.
Hamilton, Ohio
Five Stars, just for its features!  Who has time for the gym! Anyone of these great products will do the trick!  This one however, is the top dog for me!  The time it takes to get to the gym, you can be done! Yes! Please and Thank you! #Whatsinyour2019HORIZON?
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Amazon
Great elliptical and it’s built in well. Doesn’t shake or seem like it’s going to fall apart when exercising gets going. easy to use and start once you start pedaling. Horizon makes quality products
Columbus, GA
This elliptical right here will whip you into shape in no time. Oh my when I'm done my legs feel like Jell-O. I tried the treadmill as well but this one right here works you to the core. It's easy to use and control. I would definitely recommend

Looking for your answer?