BY HORIZON

Horizon’s® sweet, satisfying eggnog is delicious, lowfat and organic. Made from wholesome organic milk and real organic eggs with a hint of organic nutmeg, it’s a holiday tradition that your family—and the planet—will appreciate. Available in quarts.

Organic Grade A Nonfat Milk, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Grade A Cream, Organic Egg Yolks, Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavor, Organic Nutmeg, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Gellan Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate. Contains Milk and Egg.

• What recipes have you tried with this egg nog?1 Answers
Alyssa C.
Great value for such a delicious, organic product! Now if they only carried it year round ;D It is not lacking in flavor even though it is labelled low-fat. It feels less heavy than other brands I have tried and mixes perfectly with different liquors.
Yvette R.
Horizon Organic Eggnog (low-fat) is wonderful for Thanksgiving & Christmas! It's an awesome traditional treat. I love it. It's a definitive staple for my holiday. Horizon Organic Eggnog tastes fresh, sweet, & pairs wonderfully with brandy, cognac, or whiskey. It's not too thick or heavy. It's lower is calories than other eggnogs which is a definite plus during the holiday feasting. Horizon Organic Eggnog makes great non alcoholic drinks/treats for the kids too. I've also used it in pancakes & waffles. I really like Horizon Organic Eggnog(low-fat). The price wasn't bad from $4.25 to $6 at my local grocery store. I bought this product several times & I will again. I would recommend others use & buy this product as well.
Olga S.
Justice , Il
This is a must if you like egg nog! Don't snooze go out and buy yourself some. Serve it for Thanksgiving and I guarantee that you'll he having it for Christmas as well. Horizon Eggnog
Janelle R.
My favorite egg nog of the season! I have been trying many this year and this one stands. First off, love that it is organic and was cheaper than non organic. Second, the flavor is excellent! Sweet, creamy and delicious. My family was very impressed with the quality and flavor.
Lane B.
Murfreesboro, TN
For Thanksgiving and Christmas, this is a must have treat after a meal! Mixed with a spiced rum and nutmeg, it makes a wonderful drink for adult parties. Gotta have my NOG!!
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
This is the best eggnog out there. The only reason I have given it a 4 is for the price; however, compared to other brands it is not that bad. I love that it is organic. Around the holidays this is always stocked in my fridge!
Teresa S.
The taste of the egg nog is amazing! I'm very picky on the egg nog I will drink, and this has the perfect balance of flavor. totally worth the price!
Judith V.
Dacula, GA
There is nothing better than holidays and eggnog and this one is one of the best I have try.. is smooth. The taste is perfectly sweet.
Anastasia S.
YUM! I love eggnog and this did not disappoint. you should all try it for sure! Good texture and good price. No complaints here.
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
The low fat alternative to my hands down holiday favorite 💞 nothing makes it feel more christmassy than som nog!
Janelle R.
What recipes have you tried with this egg nog?