Horizon Classic Macaroni & Mild Cheddar Cheese uploaded by darkskin e.

BY HORIZON

Give kids (and adults!) the cheesy taste they crave. Made with organic pasta and real Horizon® organic cheese, our mac is the kind of thing you just can’t outgrow

Organic Wheat Macaroni, Maltodextrin, Salt, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Pasteurized Organic Milk, Salt, Microbial Enzymes [Non-Animal, Rennetless]), Organic Cane Sugar, Natural Flavor, Dipotassium Phosphate, Organic Annatto extract (Color). Contains Wheat and Milk.

• We always buy Kraft macaroni and cheese? How does this co...2 Answers
Gurlene K.
Fremont, CA
Mac and cheese is a go to staple in my house! It makes for the perfect meal when you want something warm and wholesome but are short on time/not in the mood to cook. I bought this at my local Safeway to try out and really enjoyed it! I stocked up earlier this year and am starting to run low. Will definitely be repurchasing! One critique would be more cheese as I usually end up having to add my own.
Dana P.
Medford, OR
I absolutely LOVE this Mac And Cheese, USUALLY I make my own, but I do buy this one a LOT, I ACTUALLY bought it today! Seriously! The cheese is actually cheesy and doesn't clump whatsoever like some other brands!! and You can usually find some good deals in the stores online!
Johannah S.
This really good!I recently picked up try different brands. I like that this mac and cheese is healthy and organic box brand than other brands. It has nic light cheese taste. We usually make our homemade mac but this great alternative.
Estella H.
I wanted to love this because I love so many other horizon products but this was so bad.
The "cheese" powder didn't dissolve very well at all and also kinda turned gloppy and just had a weird texture.
I tried a few different varieties and they just didn't work out, I ended up just using the noodles from the other boxes I already had for something else.
My family prefers homemade mac but if I do buy boxed mac, the only one I buy is Annie's.
Tailor B.
This is one of my favorite mac and cheese products! We tend to make our own mac and cheese but we usually have this on hand because it is so good. The fact that it is organic is definitely a plus!
Megan S.
I feel better about feeding this to my kids but you also have to use organic milk and butter to really make it worth your health while. Gets kinda pricey but the kiddo loves it. Heck, I like it too.
Valerie M.
Mac and Cheese never tasted so good! It's very affordable and yummy! I would totally recommend to mac n cheese lovers!
darkskin e.
These are great for toddlers learning how to pick food up with their fingers or mac n cheese loving adults. I add a bit of butter before it coola down
Sam D.
Natick, MA
So delicious! It's really affordable, I think 99 cents at Stop n' Shop or something. It does have a sweet aftertaste, but it's not bad.
Danielle S.
Big organic food eater and love this mac & cheese for a quick meal. Horizon makes the best chocolate milk too! Lol
Janelle W.
Bainbridge , PA
We always buy Kraft macaroni and cheese? How does this compare to Kraft? Often see this product on sale.