Horizon Cinnamon Snack Grahams uploaded by Emly l.Horizon Cinnamon Snack Grahams uploaded by Aleshia F.Horizon Cinnamon Snack Grahams uploaded by Hassah S.

BY HORIZON

We’ve got a new crunch to crave. Horizon® Snack Grahams are made with organic wheat and offer 8g of whole grains per serving. That makes for a delicious, kid-friendly treat any time of day!

Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Enriched Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Contains 0.5% or less of: Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Organic Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat and Soy. May Contain: Milk, Egg and Coconut.

Emly l.
united states
These grahams taste like real cinnamon compared to other brands. I love the idea that I'm consuming organic whole wheat. Children will enojoy these snacks that are healthy.
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are really good!! The have the perfect amount of sweet and cinnamon. Also, they are the perfect amount of crunchy without being really hard. They are a great little snack to satisfy both your sweet and crunchy craving!!
Hassah S.
Waynesburg, KY
Okay, so not only does my 6 year old love the Horizon Snack Graham's, so do I! This is by far the best snack I've ever had. 😄 They are delicious.... and a much healthier version then the other brands. Plus, they are an easy on- the- go snack for my family. Did I mention the fact that they were organic? I know, I know, usually when someone says organic you are reminded of this tasteless, bland, or sugarless products. However, that is not the case with the snack grahams. They are packed full of flavor and are absolutely delightful. I recommend this healthier, organic product to any paren't with a little one or anyone that needs to satisfy their sweet tooth. :)
Janna F.
Omg these little graham crackers are so freaking good! The chocolate ones are amazing too. They're even great with a cold glass of Horizon milk as well. They're not overly sweet. I can eat a handful without feeling guilty.
Alia T.
So yummy! Reminds me of Teddy Grahams but just with healthier ingredients! Such a great buy. Such a great sneak for on the go or if you need something sweet. All ages will love this cookie.
Aleshia F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Horizon snack grahams slowly becoming one my favorite and family favorite graham crackers. They taste soooo good and healthy. Plus they have ingredients I can actually read and know what it is.
marisa w.
Henrico, VA
Seriously these have become my family's favorite snack. Even dad requests a whole box to himself. Every time I reup on groceries there will be at least one or two boxes of the horizon brand products. Delicious!
Krista S.
Fowlerville , MI
I bought these for my toddler. I SOMETIMES actually share them with him. Seriously, I could eat these by the box. Just the right amount of sweetness and the perfect texture.
Christy E.
Tomball, TX
OMG so good!! Does not have that too sugary taste like most teddy grahams. These have a great taste, cute shapes, and I love them as much as my son!
Rachel C.
These are great. I bought them for my daughter because they are organic but I am glad she likes to share :)