BY HORIZON

We’ve got a new crunch to crave. Horizon® Snack Grahams are made with organic wheat and offer 8g of whole grains per serving. That makes for a delicious, kid-friendly treat any time of day!

Organic Whole Wheat Flour, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Enriched Flour (Organic Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola Oil, Cocoa, Contains 2% or less of: Vanilla Extract, Sea Salt, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Calcium Carbonate, Organic Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat and Soy. May Contain: Milk, Egg and Coconut.

Suzanne C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the horizon Graham chocolate snacks. They are super delicious and very tasty. You can put them in your children's lunchbox as a snack or you could even take it for yourself at work. They are super packed with healthy ingredients and this company is really good for you. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Erica Q.
These little chocolate cookies are so good. They are made from organic wheat and have a good source of calcium in them. They are fun to snack on and for my kids to snack on. I get them at Vons and Walmart. They run about $4 a box but I rather have my kids eat these instead of regular cookies full of sugar. And they taste like a regular chocolate cookie.
Danielle B.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are soooo good. They are addicting, so watch out! Lol I bought them for the first time at Albertsons and I'm hooked :) they weren't too expensive and the kids love them too... If I decide to share!
Sofia E.
calexico
I love chocolate cookies and in my opinion this are the best ones. They're more healthier than other brands and they're so delicious. I bought them with the idea of them being so good and I'm not disappointed. Go and buy them and specially kids.