BY HORIZON

Yummy HorizonTM fruit snacks are a hit with kids. Certified organic and free of artificial colors or flavors, our fruit snacks make a great snack any time of day.

Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup Solids, Organic White Grape Juice Concentrate, Pectin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Organic Black Carrot Juice Concentrate (For Color), Natural Flavors, Organic Sunflower Oil, Carnauba Wax.

Nicolle N.
Spearfish, SD
My kids were so excited when these Bunch O' Berries fruit snacks arrived and they were a hit with everyone in our house! My son will eat just about anything, but now these "moo cow fwoot snacks" are what he asks for. When I asked my 1st grade daughter (who is a much pickier eater) what she thought, she said she liked how juicy they were and that each package came with so many and every flavor was good! My only complaint is that they aren't available at any retailers near me. Luckily, when I reached out to Horizon, they told me I can get them from Amazon! Definitely going to stay stocked up on these!
Chelsea W.
Middletown, PA
I like these are organic and contain nothing artificial in them. I tried this product threw a food sampling box. The texture is a bit odd and they don't have much overall flavor to them. It is hard to tell they are berry flavored. I wouldn't recommend this product to other people.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Everyone in my household loves these snacks. They're have a true fruit flavor and aren't to gummy. The fact that they are organic is a whole new level of win. Even my husband eats them regularly and he isn't big on kid snacks
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
What I like the most about these is that not only are these organic, but they also have no artificial colors or flavors! The box has five packs of fruit snacks and are 70 calories a pack so they make a healthy and quick snack and they taste great! My kids love them and I highly recommend them! "I received this product for free in exchange for a honest and unbiased review. All thoughts and opinions are my own."
Leigh P.
Received a sample of this product from crowdtap. my son really loves this fruit snack. I prefer this compared to other brands as it is not that too sweet and I love that it is organic. I just noticed that not all stores here in my place have this.
A bit pricey though coz the box only has 5 pouches with the price of $4.99. I wish they put more pouches inside the box.
Jazmin C.
I thought these were good they're just really chewy and get stuck on your teeth. They're a bit hard though compared to other fruit snacks but my kids liked them. They're also see through-ish which I thought was different. I got mine free through bzzagent but I didn't like that this box only came with 5 pouches, but there was a good amount of snacks in one bag.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I love that these fruit snacks are organic, they come in cool shapes and they taste pretty awesome, but the cons are they stick to your teeth. It's awful especially since they are meant for kids to eat. The box only brings a bag of 5 for a pretty hefty price unfortunately.
April W.
I tried these out because I wanted a healthy option for my gummy addiction.They were nasty.Very sticky,it was like having a slug in your mouth.Not appetizing at all.I even shared them with my co workers and they said the same thing.Others can try them if they want,they may have another opinion.
Ana C.
Kansas City, MO
These fruit snacks are so delicious and the fact that they are organic is a big plus for me and my family. They are a little up in price, I paid $4.48 for a box of 5 little bags, but I am willing to pay a little extra for something that is good for my family.
Lydia R.
Today was the first time that I actually tried this brand. I must say this is a kid friendly product and they will love it. To me they're softer than a regular gummie chew with real fruit flavor.