BY HORI

Mercedes R.
Texas
Great controller great grip and easy to hold control which is great cause idk why but I'm clumsy and other controllers fall out of my hand
Courtney B.
Haven't owned one but i love blue. So I'd probably like it. Plus I'm a "gamer"
Tìtô B.
reat controller great grip and easy to hold control which is great cause idk why but I'm clumsy and other controllers fall out of my hand Haven't owned one but i love blue. So I'd probably like it. Plus I'm a "gamer

thnx for this good proudect by by